• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#91 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:50 PM

we should know this is a depression many times larger than 1929, if your walmart was soup kitchen,

the EBT line at each of 2400 walmarts would be 17,000 people a day.

this stuff comes at the end of depressions, so the depression might run until 2023 or so per some like

Armstrongs, of course.

for example Mike B on the pillar, to find out what these companies are,

he says he is a top gun programmer that makes more than ceos, who knows.

does a technical trader really need to care why yet. who knew why when msft was 25 cents.

Edited by AChartist, 12 July 2017 - 05:55 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#92 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:07 PM

i would guess the cryptos have bottomed for this time, what webbot calls the crocodile teeth pattern. to generally

be ignored as BTC to be $13000 early next year but sure try some scalping, I did happen to buy some others with ether when ETH was

high so I skimmed some but could have done better. When you sell something you buy BTC, but maybe buy LTC is a new leader,

so there is not alot of reason to sell, what do you want, dollars? I knew a guy who thought he was a big shot selling Veri at .3 ETH, it is now .7 ETH

and will be as much as BTC in a year or so,

sell a bull mkt?

I dont think there is going to be a lot of benefit to selling for a long time but rotate some around maybe. Just missing VERI would have killed

the whole thing for me if I sold everything because of the big decline. But the declines are good for evaluating relative strength. I did sell just a little VERI for the PPT ico and

bought Veri right back with the opening pop where I took 2000% gain to get my Veri back. I did get one small sell off at 33,000% gain. They change the instructions for claiming

tokens late and it was hard to get on the exchange on time for the rediculous opening sells.

On PPT I turned $1500 into $20,000 because I am new to ICO and going slow,

I will make a double bet on Pillar and sell half on the opening pop. I think pillar said however that the exchange opening will be a longer time not sure.

Edited by AChartist, 12 July 2017 - 06:14 PM.

#93 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:27 PM

my populous position is worth 24k today, after I spent $1500 on it for free veri and bought the veri back from it.

I think it is projected to be worth 375k to me in a year or so sure I will take some along the way if that happens.

It had a choice of 5 or 15 ETH, 15 was too rich for me and I started with only 5.

everyone one wont work like that really just have to buy them all recommended by webbot, one or two great ones and all the

rest can go to zero who cares.

#94 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:41 PM

oops $28k now, suppose to be 100 times more within this year because they already have business running I think pillar ceo said

more longer term will not be commercial for a little while. PPT is now time and Veri also has actual business real close.

some of these are for cash flow income I'm not sure how to do that yet but you basically rent your crypto to facilitate contracts at

interest, I would go slow with that to start, its a different world so fast.

I also have small amounts of many of webbot recommendations and look around to add to them technically or when there is commercial

news.

#95 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:07 PM

ooops $34,000 already this is pretty much how veri traded after ico, maybe even better the guy that sold Veri at .3 ETH did it to buy a house,

he could have bought two by now.

#96 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:17 PM

AChartist, you have exceeded my expectations, by far!  Thanks for the information!!!

Blogging at http://RichInvesting.wordpress.com

My swing trades typically last a couple of weeks to a couple of months. 

#97 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:22 PM

PPT is practically going no offer almost nothing offered for sale not sure what happens after that, its all new to me.

#98 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:24 PM

Your welcome Rich.

I think I was the first to say it honestly I didnt hear it anywhere, BTC cancelled all that currency, cancelled what does

that imply for the debt and poverty that is engineered by taxing fake paper.

#99 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:30 PM

OK so PPT jumped 10% after virtually going no offer and the supply came back in priced much higher, these things

tend to travel toward the supply.

#100 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:57 PM

$38.390 now

you get to point after working this for a time that there is no meaning to translating to dollars but i still do it

because that was all of the lifes experience, is how I am paid in dollars but it is already becomming a meaningless

reference when I am thinking in terms of new economy equity capitalization. Or what I will buy with it in dollars, sure so 

tempting to take some, cant.