• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#81 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:22 PM

so the Populous PPT is webbots next favorite to Veri, PPT will open on Sunday night on this

exchange dont know time. I will get some from an ICO presale, if I get a reasonable entry I'll get

some more here Sun night. I dont remember now what I paid for pre ICO price, when they do open trading

there is usually some time to be early in before it ramps but maybe not this time it is much anticipated.

I have this loaded for a contingency that I'll get some. It works through

the google plugin wallet Metamask, youtube videos can be found how to use it, practice moving around

small increments of ETH to get use to it.

All the cryptos and some sky high ico's had a bit correction today, I hope there are signs of a turn right now, at

least this is a distraction from the gold pain.

https://etherdelta.github.io/#VERI-ETH

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#82 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

the cryptos look like they are on the way with bullish wave patterns,

suppose to explode later in the month with near term peak Aug 9.

next week is more ICOs these tend to suck liquidity out of the big ones but also bring it

in episodically where Coinbase had 1M new subscribers.

I believe it is IXT the insurance on Monday, I think Tenx(PAY) presale is sold out to hit exchanges soon.

A big one should be PPT hitting the exchange tomorrow. Veri is suppose to match bitcoin eventually I dont have

much will just be keepers. Some of these are designed to pay dividends this is the new system closing down wallstreet and federal reserve

notice it got its legs when the good guys won?

Oh, bitcoin approved for CFTC options, I dont know if good or bad letting wallstreet in but I am sure wallstreet is taking up the 

cryptos from joe six who thinks he's a trader, anyway.

Edited by AChartist, 08 July 2017 - 02:47 PM.

#83 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:34 PM

this guy might be a little hard to listen to, is the PPT youtube spokesman, has another new video on it.

#84 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:44 PM

litecoin is really the nice potential here, it is 4 to 1 the coins to bitcoin, its could be 1/4 priced or 600+,

if it sticks it above this rising wedge soon will be a beauty. It is a much faster network and is suppose to 

catch on usage as BTC is too expensive for the masses. 

#85 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:51 PM

cryptos look like they are setting up the money shot in July, I dont have that much 

in so its not going exactly the retirement trade that will take a few years until the new ecomony companies mature,

cyrpto currency is a misnomer these are stocks. I dont quite understand all of it but it is not just accidental probably just out

of the darpa garage. I am staying long for July but after that will

sell alot about Aug 9 and evaluate the relative strengths in the Aug correction. Aug is suppose to 

be very volatile and maybe shake out some weak ones but to end the month well and phenomenal by

early 2018, short term shakeouts. They do alot of subdivided waves it would be reasonable to sell each 5th wave

for few dollar pullback but I am not into that yet more about building the portfolio. If you take about 10 best you end up

with the Apple and Amazon eventually. The minicrash I bought yesterday worked so far some new issues that got nutty

dropped 90%.

#86 Rich C

Rich C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 367 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:38 AM

I am not a bitcoin fan.  I do not know of any economic factors that drive the value of BC one way or the other.  That makes it uninvestable to me.  I don't think the world has enough history with BC to understand its movement relative to any other observable criteria.  Rick Santelli on CNBC, when asked what the big rise in BC value meant, said "it means there's a sucker born every minute".  I laughed, that's a good one.

Can anyone explain the dramatic rise and fall in BC value over the last 2 years, relative to any observable criteria?

Blogging at http://RichInvesting.wordpress.com

My swing trades typically last a couple of weeks to a couple of months. 

#87 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:57 PM

I may not know enough about it I listen to some info, what I think is it is the new decentralized peoples money, the startup companies coming from

it are alot about the internet of things, one is the decentralized peer to peer capital market, one is insurance, one is selling debt collections.

Bitcoin is the global money but maybe mostly chinese money so far so it is the single currency that could be the plan from the rothchild economists 1987 

magazine cover story. Japan just legalized it, US individual states are legalizing. I guess it originally gets its value from the currencies it consumed and cancelled

but then its value is the productivity and growth of all the new companies that are based from it that are capitalized from it and will exhange it or derivatives of 

it such as when you have to exchange your bitcoin for a companies token to spend at that company. So the tokens are not currencies they are that companies

earnings and capitalization, they are not currencies they are equity. All this had to be planned somewhere, for what end?

Now how did bitcoin become the grandaddy and etherium become the currency I dont know it almost has to be planned something out of darpa?

for when the debt tax usury system collapses. 

#88 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:02 PM

So the populous, which is the debt collections but more, will end up being more of the decentalized bond market is a 20 bagger, not saying 

I will keep that much but some say 30,000% gains or so will be seen. Today and Saturday is the Pillar.

At this point I only dealing with the house money I put such small dollar amounts in and have taken that out many times over, I dont really have

to care except for the time involved. I took my populous gain out right away and am holding a 20 bagger that will be some capital for the next one.

#89 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:15 PM

I think you would want to listen to some youtubes from some of the new gurus on what these

companies are, I have read and listened to the webbot for a few years and what he talks about happens

but he doesnt really explain it economically except about the point of view of the end of communist centralization,

this is the replacement system apparently. You have the

Fitts theme of the global debt of equity swap, this really is equity of the new economy. To get into the new coin offerings

would have to buy the last 4 or 5 webbot reports at $99 each to learn which ones. Then it takes some practice to learn how

to deal with the systems. I see mistake trade comes through rookies really screwing up mistake are irreversible.

There is another competing system to etherium that will be reversible it is DIM, just did its ICO. It is also based off bitcoin

to compete with etherium not bitcoin. Some say Litecoin is the now time great one. He explains from the forecasting they

will have massive ups and downs so can also do the trading in BTC, LTC, ETH ups and downs and not do the ICO. I think

some ICO is needed particularly when it is now house money.

#90 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:37 PM

For example,

there is alot of this stuff on utube, I would not want to be in a crash course catching up it takes time.

the pillar crowdsale is saturday, the presale sold out in 40 minutes a good sign it will be a successful one.

they give good guidance how to do it, others have not been so helpful.

in FAQ, sign up for newsletter to get an information email, have etherwallet.com loaded with etherium, 5 will do to get started.

be real careful some scam websites are popping up that might be etherwallet.ch or some extension, only use this

pillar project link below another scam was someone making a duplicate website substituting a capital I for the L. Alot to it 

I would not want to be behind catching up you really have to be part of the community and know whats going on.

you may want TOR or Hideme browsers.

Tell others if you can. Our presale was successful beyond our wildest dreams. But now there will be scammers trying to get you to send ether.

The ONLY official communications you will get are from:
info@2030.io
david@2030.io
info@pillarproject.io

Our next goal is to sell all the remaining tokens on Saturday, and you can help. We hope you'll help us get the word out for a huge sale on Saturday.

Gratefully,

David Siegel and the Pillar team
info@pillarproject.io

https://us.pillarpro...faq/#newsletter

this is one the utubers, there are others, this guy knows some stuff but alot of them are 

piggy backing off the webbot's picks too because they are working.

Edited by AChartist, 12 July 2017 - 05:37 PM.