151 replies to this topic

#71 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:31 PM

just filled out LTC position hitting all the pullbacks well like I did 

early in ETH, the 17th could be a good day things lining up now, going to sleep.

But on the other hand webbot said they move from the 23rd through Aug yet a couple

times they moved earlier than he thought I just like the look of it now at least short term for

the day.

Edited by AChartist, 16 June 2017 - 10:35 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#72 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:50 AM

ETH is above the line with its patented impulsive wave cant say it doesnt drop into

the line again off to the right in a couple days. The account moves with ETH weighting but

the LTC allocation helped in diversification. I have to get a life but really trying to understand

and master this stuff imagine the dot com bubble times 100.

#73 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 11:38 PM

cryptos getting weird not sure what to make of it, an initial coin offering stalled etherium network out for two days, it had a fat finger flash crash

recovered in seconds these are individuals keying in decimal errors on trades or transactions. This stuff webbot says happens just cant know exactly what it means

and how it manifests. Says there will be a couple

more such events in the market in the summer chaos. One could put in stink bids in case it happens but I believe this is the time that BTC takes the lead as the adult in

the room while all the ICO chaos flows through ETH.

I spread some small change into small coins on Livecoin and they are suppose to be good ones recommended

by cliff high. I got the Populous ICO presale this is a debt collection system where they will sell invoices, and I got one other ICO that will be sports betting.

the debt collections will be huge in the monetary crash credit lockup. The great one is suppose to be reggie middletons Veritaseum, the block chain decentralized brokerage,

I have some of that. So these are not large sums of money but all together I probably have $5k in them which is just a fraction of the ETH gains spread around,

the larger base capitalization is in ETH, LTC, BTC.

Says bitcoin will be the real deal $13000 by next year and etherium is the permanent backbone network.

Going back to his March Greg Hunter interview the quote was something like who cares if the incompetent corrupt fed are shadetree mechanics thrashing on a defunked

machine, we arent even using their machine anymore.

Well to see if the metals follow along the bitcoin now, suppose to.

#74 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:14 AM

I'm hunting ETH today around 220 but at work today dont know if I can,

218 is W1 high and  a trendline. I would equally do some BTC then too.

#75 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:40 PM

well i'm probably not going to buy ETH here now that it did it will watch a while

another trendline is around 145.

#76 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 07:01 PM

are you seeing all the state government going into shutdown mode.

the best of the cryptos halcion daze is coming up through July according to webbot, litecoin is suppose to be the

hot one while etherium has volatility from new coin offering liquidity passing through it.

A good one coming up is content licensing and copyright, an insurance 

one where you will oniy insure your car for example when it is in use while your car is plugged into the etherium network, ICO not available to US citizens have to wait until it hits 

exchanges. Samsung has washers and dryers running off the etherium network more of a gimmick I guess it will order the detergent automatically from amazon when it runs out.

Many of these stories. An new advertising one ICO was Friday. Some are setup now to pay you dividends, the veritaseum

will be a dividend by renting your veritaseum out, different models like that.

if you dont have an exchange account some are slow to get verified and funded.

Once deposits are in the cryptos themselves are easy to transfer between exchanges but they are being very careful

about accepting fiat and do alot of identity verifications. Alot of problems

with Coinbase being slow and it is a long time before they let you put much money by building up daily deposit

allowance over time. So I dont know what the good exchanges are I do have Kraken verified for backup but not funded yet

they only accept bank wire. When the banks and insurance companies have to start buying this stuff to save their

skin watch the sky.

Oh a good one that started trading on Friday is a debit card that uses any types of crypto in your account for fiat transactions,

its ICO was restricted from US residents hit the exchange trading Friday.

Edited by AChartist, 01 July 2017 - 07:05 PM.

#77 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:56 PM

the big one everyone believes in is Populous, it will be the blockchain collections agency market, where they will sell invoices.

I got some in ICO presale, suppose to start trading soon, the usual deal is to sell the opening exchange pop that can be 1000% on some of these

then rebuy it when settled down. But what I have of veritaseum is intended to just keep news supporting it is delaware just made law approving

blockchain stock trading, this is what the veritaseum is, and the founder is working on this in Jamaica. Another state also legalized blockchain making it

free market non taxable. Somehow this all must be the plan how the dollar will be replaced.

I am registered for some ICO presales coming up but usually I am not there and watching to sell the exchange opening pops the real money

should be in sitting on the leaders BTC, LTC, ETH and a couple sleepers but it is nothing to roll 1 to 5 ETH on these ICO and it will work or not the 

webbot reports are highlighting what he sees are the best ico's coming up.

#78 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:06 PM

the breakout today in BTC and LTC looks like the start of the recognition wave, LTC the real deal which I just built up

for the July sweetheart, ETH lagging some because

so many initial coin offerings but it will also spike along the month.

No one knows anything about it yet and the use of

computers is way over the federali slaves learning curve it wont even be close to mass euphoria

for a long time and until there are mutual funds for it.

this should be the recognition wave and going into 2018 I am concentrating on building it up bigtime for thsi month.

I havent done it yet one way to leverage up is sell some highs and rebuy the drops the chances of getting

that right deminish the more times it is tried and generally not recommended in an epic bull market, I think the next sell is Aug 9.

Edited by AChartist, 03 July 2017 - 10:08 PM.

#79 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:11 PM

we seen in Veri that they are pulling back and raising the sell side orders, who thinks they could have that right

and know where to sell, fools. If this opens the exchange into $500 I would sell and try to reset lower but this is 

keeper stupid really to try to trade any of it.

#80 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:20 PM

One to try to find a chart point to buy is PAY on HitBTC exchange, missed it this AM because I was focusing on LTC, PAY is relatively

expensive for a new issue, one thing about these they tend to trade naturally and retrace and test normally

can expect it to trade like a real market and I should find an entry, anyone remember those. The new issues I bought last week have more

than doubled.

someto get registered for ico presale news is KIN, Op.et and there are some others, and to look for INX the insurance one to

open on exchange but never buy those opening pops at 1000%.