405 replies to this topic

#151 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

dharma

"under the weather"

Lots of upper respiratory infection going on around my neck of the woods.  Get well soon.  flowers.gif  And a big thank you for the thread!

Peace
johngeorge

#152 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:33 PM

I am looking at individual miner charts as well as there have been some excellent ones to follow like the CDE and HL ones I posted about 1-2 weeks ago. Now I have another interesting one in a stock that has been crushed the past 6 weeks or so - KLDX:

with the continued decline it now appears KLDX is tracing out a huge ABC decline from the Sep 22, 2016 high at 6.03. At a minimum the C wave needs to go below the Dec. 20 wave A bottom at 3.91. The wave C decline would equal the wave A decline at 3.79, there is also an unfilled gap from last June at 3.65-3.75 that might be filled - so I'd be looking closely at 3.65-3.79 as a potential big picture downside completion target area

GG is another stock to watch closely as a large ABC down from Dec - Feb rally could be in latter stages, 14.18 is the .618 retrace and 14.46 is the Wave A low, so looking for wave C to get below 14.48 (14.86 last) and possibly reach that 14.18 target area, we see

BSing away

Senor

Gracias Senor. Take a look at PVG, if you don't already own it. Could be a monster.

#153 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:16 PM

fwiw i am very bullish here think we are going to get a massive break to the upside not sure on the timing but it is coming imo

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#154 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:16 PM

hmmmmm what constitutes a buy signal on a profound basis.???the fed is behind the curve, that is a profound   basis!  it gives inflation room to grow.

so, i read on these threads , that gold corrects into early may! no problem i can see that possibility. but, it is not the law it doesnt have to happen like that. what i see and its by their own admission the fed is behind the curve,  they want "a little inflation" the sector charts looks strong to me.  

i see very strong buying from abroad, india is back in the market in a big way. gold is pressing its highs for 17 .  i havent seen a buy from martin in 16 or 17 maybe he will be right ????!?

dharma

w/you gannman. i like being long here. lots of skepticism. 

Edited by dharma, 29 March 2017 - 03:18 PM.

#155 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:26 PM

hmmmmm what constitutes a buy signal on a profound basis.???the fed is behind the curve, that is a profound   basis!  it gives inflation room to grow.

so, i read on these threads , that gold corrects into early may! no problem i can see that possibility. but, it is not the law it doesnt have to happen like that. what i see and its by their own admission the fed is behind the curve,  they want "a little inflation" the sector charts looks strong to me.  

i see very strong buying from abroad, india is back in the market in a big way. gold is pressing its highs for 17 .  i havent seen a buy from martin in 16 or 17 maybe he will be right ????!?

dharma

w/you gannman. i like being long here. lots of skepticism. 

tend to agree Dharma, we might still get a quick final washout for a few days here or meander sideways and then go up. I remain 10% long and watching some key stocks like I said.

Senor

#156 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:59 PM

although I just perused the DXY (dollar index) chart and here is what I saw:

recent big decline from late Dec 103.63 high looks like a possible ABC wave 4 correction possibly done at recent low (98.85) and off that look it looks like 5 up hourly, odds increasing dollar could do a fast 5th up here toward 104, perhaps that is another clue we could see a rapid washout down in gold and miners here, interesting next day or two IMO - keep a close eye on gold tonite

PureBS

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 29 March 2017 - 08:01 PM.

#157 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

recent big decline from late Dec 103.63 high looks like a possible ABC wave 4 correction possibly done at recent low (98.85) and off that look it looks like 5 up hourly, odds increasing dollar could do a fast 5th up here toward 104, perhaps that is another clue we could see a rapid washout down in gold and miners here, interesting next day or two IMO - keep a close eye on gold tonite

PureBS

Senor

thanks for mentioning the buck which, i agree w/you looks like it finished a correction. sometimes , gold and the dollar go in the same direction.  i think the dollar could have a blow off.  all the markets are marching and responding to different circumstances, so we will see if old relationships hold ie dollar up gold down. 

dharma

#158 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:20 PM

and fwiw i have a fib turn in gdx due to come in late tuesday early wednesday of next week so that would fit in with you quick selloff senor

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#159 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:47 AM

PureBS

Senor

#160 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:05 AM

might that not be a ABC  wave 2of V?

Edited by dougie, 30 March 2017 - 02:10 AM.