• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#161 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:17 AM

although I just perused the DXY (dollar index) chart and here is what I saw:

recent big decline from late Dec 103.63 high looks like a possible ABC wave 4 correction possibly done at recent low (98.85) and off that look it looks like 5 up hourly, odds increasing dollar could do a fast 5th up here toward 104, perhaps that is another clue we could see a rapid washout down in gold and miners here, interesting next day or two IMO - keep a close eye on gold tonite

PureBS

Senor

"so far" this count in DXY looks good and with gold now breaking below 1246-1247 it has a solid chance to accelerate lower in a near term 3rd wave - if bearish it really need to decline sharply and no excuses, key day

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 30 March 2017 - 08:18 AM.

#162 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:32 AM

1245 and then 1229 are both support. of course we hope 1229 doesnt happen(it would make the rt shoulder symmetrical). but if it happens and the 

market comes into support , i am a buyer.  there is alot of evidence that keeping rates as low as they are/have been for so long was a big mistake.

jim rogers The Federal Reserve has no clue on what they are doing. They will ruin us all. Why? Because they have driven interest rates to levels which have never seen before and the rest of the world followed. This is all going to end very, very, very badly!

what i see is the fed is behind the curve here, much like they were in the 70s. sure we will still have corrections. but, at some time the dislocations will assert themselves

dharma

Edited by dharma, 30 March 2017 - 09:32 AM.

#163 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:39 AM

what i see is the fed is behind the curve here, much like they were throughout the 70s. sure the market will still have corrections,but at some point the dislocations will assert themselves. there are several fed charts that i have seen that show inflation is above the curve.  

dharma

ben graham and warren buffet have made value investing a main theme. in this sector if a mine is permitted and the company has enough money in the bank, and there are millions of ounces of gold in the ground , then in my book that is value.  jeff christian came out recently and said by 19 peak gold will have arrived.  if you buy miners. safe jurisdictions are going to be a key. usa, canada , mexico. are where i tend to look.   gg just took out xra and their mine is in chile. 

#164 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:15 AM

what i see is the fed is behind the curve here, much like they were throughout the 70s. sure the market will still have corrections,but at some point the dislocations will assert themselves. there are several fed charts that i have seen that show inflation is above the curve.  

dharma

ben graham and warren buffet have made value investing a main theme. in this sector if a mine is permitted and the company has enough money in the bank, and there are millions of ounces of gold in the ground , then in my book that is value.  jeff christian came out recently and said by 19 peak gold will have arrived.  if you buy miners. safe jurisdictions are going to be a key. usa, canada , mexico. are where i tend to look.   gg just took out xra and their mine is in chile. 

agree on U.S. mines and one reason why I am watching KLDX as it it just tied what I am counting as the Wave A low at 3.91.

Senor

#165 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

dharma

agree on U.S. mines and one reason why I am watching KLDX as it it just tied what I am counting as the Wave A low at 3.91.

Senor

sept, 19, 2016 klondex presentation at the denver gold forum.  http://www.denvergol...webcast/KDX:CN/  good information here.  hope you dont mind

dharma

#166 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:13 AM

Solid looking 53

dharma

Senor

#167 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:24 AM

dharma

Senor

sept, 19, 2016 klondex presentation at the denver gold forum.  http://www.denvergol...webcast/KDX:CN/  good information here.  hope you dont mind

dharma

bot a small tranche at 3.89, will likely add another if we work down into 3.65-3.79 zone, as always DYODD

Senor

#168 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:22 PM

added a bit more KLDX at 3.86, will now wait for lower targets to possibly buy more, this is a very modest/smallish position at this time

Senor

#169 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:29 PM

pointing out that very recently gsv bought a contiguous land package of 21k acres  next to their strike . they are cashed up and now almost doubled their land package

dharma

#170 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:49 AM

Dharma, do you know if Venus going direct (April 15th) correlates with gold turns?