wave 3?

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#171 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 09:22 AM

KLDX hourly oscillators coiled like a spring with a series of bullish divergences into this mornings 3.82 new decline low, daily RSI reaching the same oversold extreme as seen at lows over past 2-3 years. No guarantees but death and taxes but this is looking to be at or near a potential key trading bottom at least IMO. That 3.82 low was within 3 ticks of where waves A=C projected to be equal at 3.79. I also added some Paas on early weakness, now about 15% long

BSing away

Senor

#172 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:40 AM

smithy one of the indicators for venus is finances. so gold is in its domain. although jupiter rules gold. yes it goes direct on the 15th  it should cause a change of direction

i dont follow kldx , only analysis i do on this issue is technical it is in the area of a previous important low. i do like its location -alaska , which is running huge budget deficits w/the fall in the oil price. so, the thought is they will take a more liberal stance towards mining and drilling!?

i have been building a larger position in cgoof. this is a giant strike w/high grade. they have finally gotten permitting. the mine is located in bolivia, which i am not too keen on a s/america address. but this mine has scale.  the price is sitting just north of its 200dma so, i am building a position there

here is their presentation, which they are now permitted. 

http://www.denvergol...webcast/CNL:CN/ 

due your own dd, its your money

dharma

#173 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:50 AM

Thanks dharma

P.S. Can you elaborate on your handle?

#174 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:56 AM

ok the mine is located in columbia, not bolivia

1229 down to 1220 is support, would not surprise me to see the market go there.  then i think we have another advance. i want to see the 1265 previous highs in the rear view mirror to show continuation of trend. if not i will reassess

right now using the weakness to scale in

dharma 

#175 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 03:17 PM

below is that latest Casey point of view based on latest news release: Klondex Announces Updated Mineral Resource Estimate at True North; ~32% Increase in M&I Mineral Resource, ~45% Increase in Inferred Mineral Resource Excellent news from Klondex; the higher-confidence Measured and Indicated (M&I) portion is now 32% larger. The average grade is up only by 2%, but it’s still a higher grade than previously reported. M&I ounces are the basis of the Proven and Probable (e.g. in a feasibility study), so the increase is particularly encouraging given the fact that the current P&P mine reserves of 85.5 Koz wouldn't last much more than a year as far as production is concerned. We note, however, that Klondex is not really concerned with doing a feasibility study here as it had already announced a production decision at the mine based on the pre-feasibility. Given that this is producing company with an excellent track record, we’re confident the study is reliable. We’re also glad to see a 45% increase in ounces (as well as a 10% increase in grade) in the Inferred category, which in addition to the above also highlights True North’s potential for growth going forward. Best of all, despite these excellent results, the stock is relatively on sale, which is a definite opportunity for those new to the story or in at higher prices

#176 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:29 PM

below is that latest Casey point of view based on latest news release: Klondex Announces Updated Mineral Resource Estimate at True North; ~32% Increase in M&I Mineral Resource, ~45% Increase in Inferred Mineral Resource Excellent news from Klondex; the higher-confidence Measured and Indicated (M&I) portion is now 32% larger. The average grade is up only by 2%, but it’s still a higher grade than previously reported. M&I ounces are the basis of the Proven and Probable (e.g. in a feasibility study), so the increase is particularly encouraging given the fact that the current P&P mine reserves of 85.5 Koz wouldn't last much more than a year as far as production is concerned. We note, however, that Klondex is not really concerned with doing a feasibility study here as it had already announced a production decision at the mine based on the pre-feasibility. Given that this is producing company with an excellent track record, we’re confident the study is reliable. We’re also glad to see a 45% increase in ounces (as well as a 10% increase in grade) in the Inferred category, which in addition to the above also highlights True North’s potential for growth going forward. Best of all, despite these excellent results, the stock is relatively on sale, which is a definite opportunity for those new to the story or in at higher prices

Klondex's big mining concentration is in Nevada with 3 mines close together (Hollister recently purchases) using a single milling operation. I don't believe KLDX has any other mines except the Canadian one.

Senor

#177 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 02:53 AM

GG gold corp senor had mentioned this off of mar 27 it sure looks to me like it is completing its final wave down here to finish its correction 

it has corrected about 55 % so far of the up move from dec 20 to feb 16 so bottom line if the stock holds in this area and starts to rally 

imo it is a buy

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#178 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 08:27 AM

GG gold corp senor had mentioned this off of mar 27 it sure looks to me like it is completing its final wave down here to finish its correction 

it has corrected about 55 % so far of the up move from dec 20 to feb 16 so bottom line if the stock holds in this area and starts to rally 

imo it is a buy

si C, looks to me like wave C is almost finito with just a bit lower to go, we see

Senor

#179 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:01 AM

just bot an initial small GG tranche at 14.50, if this is wave C in latter stages as I think is very possible my target zone is 14.20-14.50 area - close enuf for a small tranche for me and I have a few orders in lower. as always DYODD

Senor

#180 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:37 AM

miners lead!

gold has remained strong , while the miners have been considerably weaker than the metals, generating a sell signal in the sector.   however miners mine the metal and sell the metal. they receive the price of gold whereby they make or lose money. and the price of gold is firm.  it is right near the feb highs, will it be a double top?  that is the caveat in the picture. painted on the charts.  today is the bradley. i have next week as a turn week as well w/mercury going retrograde on the 9th and venus going direct on the 15th.  it will be interesting for me to see if venus changing directions has any effect on financial markets. so far this venus retrograde period has had no effect . then there is another bradley on the 17th. and on the 19th hadik has it labeled as the date of aggression, he has had other dates of aggression before and something has happened. then there is the french elections and a bradley on the 29th .

on the seasonal charts gold tends to rally in april producing a may peak then the summer doldrums

i have been doing some buying in a particular name which i talk about in a post above on this page.  strikes of size and grade are rare these days.  so, i believe this will be a target. 

dharma