wave 3?

• Please log in to reply
405 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:53 PM

Watch the sky to quote a famous trader, Gold and Gold stocks should now go up into July/Aug.

hey russ, 

what leads u to that conclusion!? 

stayed long and bought most back , after the fed bought the last 10% 

thanks

dharma

all in

Edited by dharma, 15 March 2017 - 02:54 PM.

#32 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:14 PM

pvg presentation today http://seekingalpha....roth-conference

avi gilbert today avi gilbert"As I have noted in a prior article, I believe the market is setting up for a 2008-2009 type of event, but that is still a number of years away. You see, market sentiment has not reached the point of euphoria which can support such a crash-like event."

i just wonder if we are at the beginning stages of inflation/stagflation and as in weimar stock prices went up!? dont have answers
folks if we started a new impulse today, then we are incredibly early  however lots of news coming out over the next couple of days
all i know is golds day is not far off . i read armstrong and everything he says indicates that, but he , as far as i know , has not given a buy on gold ---yet.
not that i care, i just find it interesting
dharma

#33 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:30 PM

pvg presentation today http://seekingalpha....roth-conference

avi gilbert today avi gilbert"As I have noted in a prior article, I believe the market is setting up for a 2008-2009 type of event, but that is still a number of years away. You see, market sentiment has not reached the point of euphoria which can support such a crash-like event."

i just wonder if we are at the beginning stages of inflation/stagflation and as in weimar stock prices went up!? dont have answers
folks if we started a new impulse today, then we are incredibly early  however lots of news coming out over the next couple of days
all i know is golds day is not far off . i read armstrong and everything he says indicates that, but he , as far as i know , has not given a buy on gold ---yet.
not that i care, i just find it interesting
dharma

If we don't give it all back this week I think we're finally ready for a BIG rally.

#34 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

Watch the sky to quote a famous trader, Gold and Gold stocks should now go up into July/Aug.

hey russ, 

what leads u to that conclusion!? 

stayed long and bought most back , after the fed bought the last 10% 

thanks

dharma

all in

My XAU Tradestation chart which showed last December's low perfectly and was projected from last summer is now pointing towards the end of this year for a big high, HUI is also showing the same trends as well as GDM, this is just some early work I have done on these charts, I will have to fire up my Tradestation to get a more accurate reading but these charts are implying that this is going to be a very powerful rally into year end and all that means that some difficult things are going to develop economically, capital flees to gold for safety. As the Marty has also predicted this is a late 1920's type event with capital fleeing into the stock markets as government debt gets into trouble and as he has noted the public is still not on board the dow run, he thinks once it crosses 23,000 the public will throw in the towel and get on board which will drive it to its bubble top, perhaps in the 30k area. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#35 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:17 PM

wtf?

is that the Senior calling it again

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#36 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:55 PM

Turning positive...

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#37 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:19 PM

thanks russ

on the broad market,  avi gilbert  came to that conclusion as well , he thinks the sentiment #s are no where near high enough

forecasting vs being w/the market

folks forecast this market lower, to new lows.  meanwhile the sentiment #s which i posted indicated that the market participants were decidedly bearish on the market. the market was oversold w/divergences. which i kept mentioning. and there were intermarket divergences.  when one throws the crystal ball away and listens to what the market is saying then they have arrived.  i am happy w/my positioning. sold the top and bought near the lows in the few stocks that i bought.  this is a powerful kickoff to a new impulse, is how i am viewing this thing right now. i reserve the right to change my mind if the market calls for it.  BUT those w/crystal balls are  once again holding onto dreams.  the gurus will now chase.   

dharma

yesterdays hgnsi was also -26.68%

the lowest readings i remember was -38%so this qualifies

rsi was scraping oversold conditions. 

we shall see , today is well begun

#38 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:26 PM

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wave 3? could be 

c not ruled out

#39 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 05:29 PM

the 401k gold funds did 6%+ today, I cant outsmart it and trade around 401k,

to just add in lows. Missing that day would screw the whole thing.

The brokerage had its patented +22% day, I never get to keep those,

will add to calls in a couple days.

Putting in the futures price to $gold weekly calculation, its above the resistance lines

and needs to stick for the week, lows are still there but closer at 2-3 weeks unless it transitions

up bigtime to the 364 up vertical. So daily calculation is nicer with 132 chaninging to 136 day rising that can

pass it up to the 364 week rising strong.

All I can do it take the pain if it travels down again in 2-3 weeks but reserve capital to average down.

I hope the low at 2-3 weeks is a higher test of support just have to see what the 136 day produces, has improved

strength and duration of 14 days to possibly 1350 level, that would do it to kick off the 364 week up

and bottom the other cycles early. Otherwise 136 day can run up well for 14 days with the weekly low still hitting

in 3 weeks and possibly from much higher. Its not that exact the eye is on a beautiful high in 30 weeks or so cant

call the minutia too much interactions going on.

I would say daily will pause a couple days for entry into JNUG calls.

Edited by AChartist, 15 March 2017 - 05:31 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#40 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:10 PM

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wave 3? could be 

c not ruled out

helluva day yet I trust Nada at this time, exited half of longs at the close, Senor is trading for now and we need to see how the patterns unfold from here.

BSing away

Senor