• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

#121 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:20 PM

the account is back over the top but below the days of the gold high last year, one of these days

it will stick and never look back., who knows but I will say I was there early or not who cares.

Not sure about stocks in currency failure they are an inflation index at least the weighted index kind,

i will probably raise a little cash out of stock accounts with end of month and decide on selling more later or

not. When you dont really give a ******** it doesnt matter that much is what happens when the currency is gone, dead, extinct who cares

changes everything.

I have already moved on while the cult luciferians can monkey wrench their broken bankrupt machine all they want to pretend, we dont use it anymore.

was sort of the plan laid out in different ways I tried.

Edited by AChartist, 26 July 2017 - 07:21 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#122 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:45 PM

Lynette Zang - prediction of 9000 dollar gold after the currency/debt  reset .https://www.youtube....h?v=k8bpGlfxeqc

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#123 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:42 AM

audusd-18-jul.png

#124 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:43 AM

Industrial Metals

dbb-26-jul-800x722.png

#125 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:24 AM

gold-dollar-ratio-breaking-above-6-year-

#126 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 09:55 AM

if chan is basing his call on the cots, he is using old data, going into 1205 the commercials covered and went long, my guess is they have been shedding their longs into this rally. at todays highs it appears they are shedding longs and put on new shorts.  seasonals kick in after the 1st week in august.  i have not followed chan or is his calls, but this call seems premature to me , but its his call. 

1261 is resistance we climbed above there an now hit the skids. 

i am very cautious in here.  testing 1245 depending , i will buy if parameters suit me. aem and abx beat at the #s game gg continues to disappoint 

dharma

#127 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:35 PM

My Xau signal has been predicting a high for this time period for months and the market has rallied but is now stalling, so perhaps eric hadik can be right that some weakness in early aug. will happen then the bull resumes. all of my other charts are pointing to a high in oct/nov for gold stocks. this chart you have posted does look convincing that the bear is ending.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#128 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:06 PM

Thats one for the history books could be epic

I will check on cycles again was just waiting for weekly basis to work but also needed to see positive development in monthly basis,

I was surprised small and weak daily cycles caused so much delay but really ended up as the necessary process for positive divergences which to

me basically meant alot of churn and violence while the gold account stopped loosing on net.  We are really seeing the end of the cannibal tax debt dark ages who

knows whats next some things I see relative to the end of "them" may manifest the constitution re-revolution will not be televised so I will cite them if they occur but you are

seeing it now if you know what to look for. Basically think about how they will run their pedophile and blackmail networks when their debt tax paper is universally rejected.

Many of the break away society has pretty much exited their luciferian fake parallel universe just a few cannibal slaves chanting for more.

"It was no accident the century of global war was the century of central bankers" R.Paul

My Xau signal has been predicting a high for this time period for months and the market has rallied but is now stalling, so perhaps eric hadik can be right that some weakness in early aug. will happen then the bull resumes. all of my other charts are pointing to a high in oct/nov for gold stocks. this chart you have posted does look convincing that the bear is ending.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#129 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:27 PM

I am getting a much different result using the same data as the chart above (gold over dollar), my chart has the line fixed on the two upper points (tradingview allows you to lock a line exactly onto the high or low)..... interesting, there appears to be a large head and shoulders and it bounced off of the right shoulder last summer and is making another run for it now...

gold%2Bdivided%2Bby%2Bdxy%2Bjuly%2B2017%

Edited by Russ, 27 July 2017 - 11:34 PM.

#130 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:19 AM

gld the chart sure looks bullish here if i didnt know what it was i would like it

i thought we had one more drop but apparently not fine with me i am in this to win this

Edited by gannman, 28 July 2017 - 10:24 AM.

feeling mellow with the yellow metal