what now?

• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

#411 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:38 AM

re :armstrong  its not just the dollar that is debt laden. its not just the usa that is discontent w/its leader(s). the whole world is in the same boat.  europe elects its leaders, but then has succumb to the rule of draghi who is unelected.   the dollar is the reserve currency, it has a calling lower. the president wants it lower

gold is firm here. , the miners are firm. silver is above its 200day ma. to me the sector looks firm. there is a bid.  we tested 1300 in the night session wednesday night. 

i am adding to juniors that i believe will be taken out.   we have a variety of notable fund managers advising 5-10% exposure to the sector.  this is a change and its bullish. remember this is a very small cap sector . it doesnt take much to push it higher.   and i think the pieces are coming together and higher prices will be seen

dharma

#412 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:58 AM

Rothschild just pulled a lot of US

http://www.skidie.co...-out-of-the-us/

this is very significant. rothschilds track record is stellar.   and his stature is way up there.  take note

dharma

thanks jabat , appreciate your charts and posts

#413 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:53 AM

re :armstrong  its not just the dollar that is debt laden. its not just the usa that is discontent w/its leader(s). the whole world is in the same boat.  europe elects its leaders, but then has succumb to the rule of draghi who is unelected.   the dollar is the reserve currency, it has a calling lower. the president wants it lower

gold is firm here. , the miners are firm. silver is above its 200day ma. to me the sector looks firm. there is a bid.  we tested 1300 in the night session wednesday night. 

i am adding to juniors that i believe will be taken out.   we have a variety of notable fund managers advising 5-10% exposure to the sector.  this is a change and its bullish. remember this is a very small cap sector . it doesnt take much to push it higher.   and i think the pieces are coming together and higher prices will be seen

dharma

Armstrong is sticking with his bullish dollar view,  I see it going down into 2020-21.He said even if gold closes the year out above the 2016 high that would warn of bigger lows coming, I don't follow his logic on that one.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#414 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:53 PM

"The six months under review have seen central bankers continuing what is surely the greatest experiment in monetary policy in the history of the world. We are therefore in uncharted waters and it is impossible to predict the unintended consequences of very low interest rates, with some 30% of global government debt at negative yields, combined with quantitative easing on a massive scale." Rothschild

seems reasonable but I dont neccesarily see it as gold friendly

#415 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:12 PM

If this up In HUI is a c not a 3 then some targets would be 225 and 240 for the c assuming fibo relationships to the a up

that would in turn hinge on the idea that the move up in 2017 is a B wave with a C down to come 

#416 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:16 PM

something like this?

#417 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:31 PM

plenty neg divergences here: will they matter?

#418 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

something like this?

I don't see that count as likely because from my work this rally will keep going into late October and that gives it plenty of time to approach 2016's high or exceed it, in the meantime my accounts are up about 30% over the past 3 weeks and I will continue to hold. We will see who is right in 6 weeks or so.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#419 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:52 PM

there ARE 2 counts there yes.gif

Edited by dougie, 01 September 2017 - 02:53 PM.

#420 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

there ARE 2 counts there yes.gif

225 and 240?   Are you holding anything or is this just academic?

Edited by Russ, 01 September 2017 - 03:02 PM.