Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

repost from a while back! 

#563 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,063 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:13 PM

psted this almost 2 years ago:

Edited by dougie, 13 December 2017 - 03:13 PM.

#564 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:17 PM

yes, armstrong missed the entire wave 1 up in late 15/to mid 16 .  he will miss a good chunk of 3 also, frankly, i read him daily and am only interested to see what interests everyone else.  the 17.32 week cycle called this low spot on.  

this system is stretched about as far as it can go.  we have been building a big base in gold . we need to leave the current tr  behind to start to show the base is finished.  i need to see alot more action before i am convinced  otherwise its more sideways action. 

not to be outdone harry dent is calling for gold in the 400s  his system has led him to that conclusion

oh and in the forecaster larry edelson was sitting there taking notes. i read him too.-he was an armstrong clone. 

as soon as it is clear that wave 3 is in effect and the recognition phase is upon us. the board will be inundated w/new folks all market experts.  

the thing is i remember in 80 the calls for 1k that was the chorus , those folks may never have sold.  things end aprubtly, its why i like that moriarity piece its a great reminder. 

dougie. that chart above offers a perfect andrews pitchfork! anyway folks enjoy today, lets see what we got!!????

#565 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:21 PM

interesting day so far... bitcoin plunging... stock market losing bids and slowly getting weaker.. and gold catching a bid... one day fluke or sustained trend ?

iii of 3 of 1 in? Or 5of c

who cares as some indices/ETFs count a bit differently but almost all can be counted as ending very large corrections over the past several daze, add that to the potential ending of a 4 yr basing pattern and frankly let's not quibble or worry excessively about the exact wave count, heck we don't even know what we got here with the Fed rate hike not far away, though gotta say I likee what I seenapoleon.gif

Senor

well i for one cae sinve if it is a C we might still have more down work here and if it is down it might be real down.

If it impulses up outta here i would say odds are we are going for a ride

its done Dougie IMO, simply D O N E, of course I could be wrongyes.gif

#566 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:25 PM

yes, armstrong missed the entire wave 1 up in late 15/to mid 16 .  he will miss a good chunk of 3 also, frankly, i read him daily and am only interested to see what interests everyone else.  the 17.32 week cycle called this low spot on.  

this system is stretched about as far as it can go.  we have been building a big base in gold . we need to leave the current tr  behind to start to show the base is finished.  i need to see alot more action before i am convinced  otherwise its more sideways action. 

not to be outdone harry dent is calling for gold in the 400s  his system has led him to that conclusion

oh and in the forecaster larry edelson was sitting there taking notes. i read him too.-he was an armstrong clone. 

as soon as it is clear that wave 3 is in effect and the recognition phase is upon us. the board will be inundated w/new folks all market experts.  

the thing is i remember in 80 the calls for 1k that was the chorus , those folks may never have sold.  things end aprubtly, its why i like that moriarity piece its a great reminder. 

dougie. that chart above offers a perfect andrews pitchfork! anyway folks enjoy today, lets see what we got!!????

very few have been looking for and expecting this to end here, I've highlighted some really nice possible ending action in GG, NEM, SIL/SILJ. There are never any certainties, Bitcoin and the general stock market simply blow off and metals/miners totally ignored, sneered at, and simply hated. I like where and how I am positioned quite a bit, we see

Senor

#567 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:26 PM

I recall Armstrong starting to say that Gold was looking bullish in late 2015, if you go back and read his articles you should be able to see some comments on that, but as of now I am not aware of him giving up his sub 1000 gold call, but maybe he has, I am not a subscriber.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#568 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,063 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:41 PM

some real volume coming into GDX in Dec ember it appears

#569 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,063 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:45 PM

take out 22.75 on volume and we go

Edited by dougie, 13 December 2017 - 03:45 PM.

#570 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,063 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:49 PM

silvers running hard here: look at AG