emerging wave 3?

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

#581 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:58 AM

if yesterday's rally was the start of the final low should we have gapped up today at the open? instead we have an inside bar on the GDX and metals etc....  if this was really impulsive i think we should have blasted higher the second day follow through.  I know I am nit picking, but in this sector one has to

Agreed

#582 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:59 AM

I'm hoping today's (Thurs) morning weakness in gold and silver is a wave 4 pullback of the rise from the Tuesday low.

I actually think GDX/HUI/XAU all likely had nice 5-wave rallies off their respective low to yesterday's highs - easily seen basis 15 and 30 minute charts IMO

Senor

I dunno, to my eye looks like a 3-3-5 move off dec lows

#583 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:04 PM

I'm hoping today's (Thurs) morning weakness in gold and silver is a wave 4 pullback of the rise from the Tuesday low.

I actually think GDX/HUI/XAU all likely had nice 5-wave rallies off their respective low to yesterday's highs - easily seen basis 15 and 30 minute charts IMO

Senor

I dunno, to my eye looks like a 3-3-5 move off dec lows

cool, go short then and don't buy. I'll hold long based on what these old eyes see and we'll see how it works outyes.gif

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 14 December 2017 - 12:04 PM.

#584 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:57 PM

you gotta love markets . everyone sees it differently.  i saw volcker raise and raise and raise rates and gold went up.  raising rates makes gold expensive to hold,  well yes and no. not when inflation is ripping

its too early to tell but that big inverse h&s drawn by the michelangelo manipulators on the gold chart looks encouraging to me. not yet activated,needs to go over the neckline.

the backdrop  here supports gold pric discovery.  i am waiting to see a 5 wave advance appear then a correction . then  i go deeper into the pool.  so far the action is what this bull expects. later on we run here its still nip and tuck.patience grasshopper. 

dharma

#585 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:12 PM

Again Xau bottomed first, last week, the chart looks very bullish to me, I am in Senor's camp. wink.png

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#586 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:19 PM

Again Xau bottomed first, last week, the chart looks very bullish to me, I am in Senor's camp. wink.png

nice to have you "in camp" amigo, nice charts and looks like some bueno potential to me. Key stocks like NEM and AEM acting well today. As they say "beauty" is in the eye of the beholder

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 14 December 2017 - 01:19 PM.

#587 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

nice to have you "in camp" amigo, nice charts and looks like some bueno potential to me. Key stocks like NEM and AEM acting well today. As they say "beauty" is in the eye of the beholder

Senor

Thanks Senor, notice how those bollinger bands have narrowed too which can also be an indication of a break out coming.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#588 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 02:54 PM

How long will Dust be able to stay above the center bollinger band?   Dust looks like it put in 5 wave on the upside of it's chart. I learned from mr. armstrong that a large candle will usually be tested, today it has been tested, on all the index charts and dust etc.

Edited by Russ, 14 December 2017 - 02:58 PM.

#589 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:03 PM

this is the kind of advance i am expecting if i am correct and it should begin soon

http://www.ganngloba...372f3157fa21c86

dharma

#590 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:03 PM

Here's your answer Senor.... in this video interview of Armstrong in mid Oct. he says that gold is getting there but still not quite ready for prime time, he still thinks the dollar needs to rally hard and crack the system which will then break people's confidence that the government knows what they are doing and are in charge, after that then he thinks gold can start to move. He pointed out that even 'rocket man' could not take gold above Armstrong's predicted number of 1362, so even threat of nuclear war couldn't move it up beyond resistance levels. The gold part of the interview is at the end of the recording.