• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#71 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:07 AM

yeah even 1% daily with bitconnect is huge and I want get that started tonight being more established,

and there will more passive investment options coming out.

Sure if BTC drops is a place to add some to these vehicles when they will pay out in bitcoin that is rising later but I'm not trying to outsmart it

like that now.

bitpetite is already showing 9 week interest is 1% less than 6 week interest indicates the future should

be lower interest, the earlier the better to start compounding.

If I was at a point of $5k a week income would be difficult to find where to put it that is not another long term contract like a

rental real estate, that is

counting on it continuing indefinitely. Will think about that because I will be at 5k a week income shortly, maybe 140 days, 5 months.

5 months is like 5 weeks to me anymore, things changing fast.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#72 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:41 PM

I sent 5k to coinbase, planning on moving most to bitpetite thereafter. Still hoping to scale in 

on a BTC drop but can't count on it.

#73 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:44 PM

clif high running new data for the Nov 11 report, says new data has bitcoin at $10k by Jan 1.

So in this case it is better to be in bitpetite earning bitcoin than in others getting paid USD.

So bitpetite says they are down for server upgrade, 1000 new accounts last week bogged them down too much.

I have bitconnect started with $1k, I wont be able to reinvest until first 10 days when first $100 min investment is earned, and then shorter time each time.

Bitconnect is also a trading bot so that should be ok while bitcoin is on a ramp. It does have days of zero returns when the bot didnt work and rarely slightly

negative days with overall 1% long term daily average.

and this one is new

it is a bitcoin HFT trader, also pays 4.5% a day, started real real small with $200 to see how its reputation goes, real new.

same looking interface as bitpetite almost looks like it must be from same people, but registered in caymen.

bitpetite is from UK.

https://bitsolid.io/?aff=BSmtimothyj

#74 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:51 PM

I will probably go bigger with bitsolid tomorrow, it also pays in bitcoin, now that I have the new info of the clif

high 10k forecast, it is a 40 day contract.

#75 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 05:25 AM

CLK, I wouldnt do something as large as 5k in these aggressive things, it may be unproven.

better to use a small sum and let the return compound into something.

so this is the 2nd time the bitpetite site was slow or up and down in the month and people are 

frustrated, think about if it was a large sum.

I think bitconnect is more proven but pays less, and is good in the webbot forecast.

#76 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 05:50 AM

I will spread the risk around, and not use the whole 5k. If everything goes ok I plan on adding another 5k for trading/investing which I may hold in cash to see whether BTC drops or not. But at 10k in, that's all the risk capital I have for probably the next 6 months or more. I don't like the risk/reward in stocks right now, so I am 100% out of that for awhile.

#77 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 07:06 AM

https://bitconnect.co/?ref=BCmtimothyj

here is my bitconnect referral.

transfer bitcoin in from coinbase, use their exchange to buy bitconnect, loan out the bitconnect to their trading robot, collect

about 1% a day on average.

so here I have 1k to start, it should return $100 in 10 or 11 days, reinvest $100 and it should return the next $100

in 9 days, like that until it is every day and then hourly. Since most established and recommended by webbot

for permanence maybe the safest for the larger sum. I will probably give it one more $1k.

I just put a little more in the Bitsolid and will just have to let that work from a small start without risking much.

#78 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 07:17 AM

really all these gold guys have adopted bitcoin, Kirby,

basically because, you cant sell a bitcoin you dont own, shuts down all of satanism.

Oh the next webbot hit happened, yesterday china announced requlated exchange opening they just wanted

control or ultimately state ownership of it, communism. We should see some tokens come to life when china opens and

it was coming up soon when some of the startups go commercially live.

#79 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 08:11 AM

from bitpetite, imagine if it was a large sum at risk, good lesson. I know one guy put 30 etherium in.

Best to work the compounding from a smaller seed and wait more time, dont give up the day job yet. I also had communication with them.

Bitconnect advantage also is the reinvest button saves transaction costs which is a big deal aggregately when it small trying to build something up

and then when it is a frequent low percentage of a large amount to reinvest hourly.

The china restart news should be good right now for NEO chart, looks ready for wave 5. NEO is going to be a passive

income too I dont know how much, pays a part of network fees, it will be china's etherium.

Bitpetite LTD‏ @BitpetiteLTD  10m10 minutes ago
More
Update: we’re adding 2FA for increased security

Bitpetite LTD‏ @BitpetiteLTD  5m5 minutes ago
More
Replying to @FightingCrimeFL
Everytime we miss an ETA people lose their mind. We can’t predict the future. The people that keep refreshing the site are slowing us down
3 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Reply 3   Retweet 1   Like 1   Direct message

Bitpetite LTD‏ @BitpetiteLTD  8m8 minutes ago
More
The site is not down. It’s being redeployed. Same thing happened when we added Monero
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply   Retweet   Like   Direct message

Edited by AChartist, 31 October 2017 - 08:13 AM.

#80 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 07:46 PM

Bitpetite talking here, if I survive this one will be a close call. Wont put much is these 4% jobs.

So far I like the interest deposit in bitconnect and can make first reinvestment in 5 days but will probably boost it some in first week to get $100

reinvestments rolling faster and get to a daily cycle. It will only be daily as they only pay once per day.

Will be able to make first reinvestment from small seed in bitsolid in the morning.

I am looking into other passive vehicle but these 4% items may be too far of a reach for comfort but worth a little try.

their website is back to view, it was gone for a while today scared alot of people.

https://twitter.com/...on/with_replies

Bitpetite‏ @BitpetiteOnion  8m8 minutes ago
More
Replying to @BitpetiteOnion
Do not login / register on test website. It is for our use only - We are just showing some progress
1 reply 2 retweets 2 likes
Reply 1   Retweet 2   Like 2   Direct message

Bitpetite‏ @BitpetiteOnion  15m15 minutes ago
More
http://bitpetile.com/ - We have a backup website currently running to test functionality of the back end. You wont be able to login yet.