• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#61 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:53 AM

some of the token are attempting moves, some may stick and distinguish themselves some may not.

this is where we see if it works, what the webbot called viable in the longer term data. There were so many he had to narrow

filters to what appeared in the longer term data, that is mostly what I tried.

I only started with $300 in many of the small ones so now adding some to what looks good. Yesterday we had eos pull out,

that type of configuration. Today I am adding to HMQ, this is the one that brings fiat banking to any cellphone in the world,

it is something like 40% of the world has a cellphone but only 1% has a conventional bank account. HMQ may have  5 wave

flat completing. It doesnt seem so good but so far I am about a double on ico price. Sure it can take alot more time but webbot

said through 2018 is their year.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#62 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:21 AM

CVC is another one by webbot and others folks like, showing some life.

A guess alot depends when china reopens regulated exchange suppose to be Jan.

But webbot is right so far this is the period the tokens are rotating in many showing 

volume initiations maybe still early stage but a start.

#63 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:06 AM

vtc back on it enlarged the c wave overnight I just slept on it to be there for the 5th wave.

off low volume low with volume, one more downtrend resistance line to take though.

I like this stuff for trading more natural than federali rigging.

#64 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:23 AM

only about 16 hours in I'm approaching 1% bitpetite return overnight.

for some reason they say weekend interest is 1% and weekday is 4.5% daily,

so I should be able to rollover first dividend reinvestment on Mon morning I wont necessarily

do it daily but maybe every other day because each is a transaction cost coming back out of coinbase

or gemini. If gemini is the lower transaction cost maybe I'll use that with bitpetite project.

Coinbase may be about the worst for transaction costs. LTC is also much better than BTC for transaction

costs. I have all btc, ltc, eth running in bitpetite till I figure what I like best.

#65 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:51 PM

this guy has a number of videos on bitpetite, its a big chance, I have 2K at risk. best thing would be rapid daily and then up to hourly

div reinvestment to ramp up earliest and pull out seed earliest possible. If this thing works I did a compounding table and can get to

$1900 a week payout in 42 weeks and $2400 a week at 49 weeks. Pulling out the seed will kill the dividend rate so I might do that 

incrementally if it works that long.

what is 2K seed, people are losing 2k a month on false flag terrorist tax waste, its nothing I cant recover from.

I have $1500 of a free crypto I was given, would just have to sell that to make up, its not that big a deal. Do you know how much 

the deepstate got me for in 2009 or the 2001 inside job or every day in taxes? please.

I would also like to use it to fund bitconnect if I get that far.

Use my referral, if its real and runs years people will be sorry they didnt even try with $200 and see how it goes.

https://bitpetite.com/?aff=bpmtimothyj

#66 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:44 PM

It's tempting up here but I just can't buy with the daily MACD testing towards the break and

the B bands pointing down and tested today. Either it does the extremely unusual and goes

parabolic or starts the steady downturn to $4,000 over the next 2-3 weeks.

#67 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 10:36 PM

bipetite

here is my referal link again it makes a big difference to pass these on

https://bitpetite.com/?aff=bpmtimothyj

it made $33 so far on first day plus a few hours, it is only 1% on weekend so tomorrow

should be 4 times that over $120 a day at 4.5% interest.

I will make first reinvestment tomorrow. That is withdrawing dividends to a wallet that

takes all three bitcoin, litecoin, etherium, and rebuying from that wallet. I will use bittrex wallet for that for now.

They dont have a direct

reinvestment function yet without doing that step of taking it out and buying back in externally.

I built a compounding table it should earn $2000 a week in 42 days if I can maximize the

compounding with frequent reinvestments.

They do it by charging 5% for their secure private transfers of very large sums of bitcoin,

they use the investor money for security collateral until the transfer is complete for example a

$billions sum of bitcoin transfer may take days to complete and huge gas/mining fees. They probably do a lot of other

short term money market functions and bitcoin loans with the investor money. At some point I

think they

will have too much investor money and reduce the interest rates paid so earlier better. The

company has been running two years, registered in UK but this process open to the public

is newer. I think they are just offering 4x the bitconnect rate for startup exposure.

I think I will reinvest the whole lump sum from first term in 6 weeks, continue reinvesting but in one of the

weeks take my original $2000 back when dividend is over $2000 a week at about 42 days. At some point it will

have too much money in and become unsafe and I will have to diversify to other passive

investment vehicles paying less.

I will use the cash flow to build up other passive vehicles, they are NEO, Metaverse, and some

wallets that pay dividend just for leaving it in the there.

I should be retired next year.

there is another original established Bitconnect.co in this business that pays less, but

the math is said that  $100 initial becomes 12 billion in 3 years, not sure yet didnt run it myself yet.

I am setting it up next and watching utubes to get oriented, will have it funded initially and

running tomorrow.

I will send referral link to bitconnect tomorrow once i have it figured out. It only uses bitcoin and the bitconnect token

where bitpetite uses BTC LTC ETH and Monero and apparently is paying attraction rates that probably arent permanent.

I think it already happened under the covers, the sovereign and corporate level money systems are already on bitcoin.

#68 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:25 PM

If you think BTC is going to drop you can buy and then freeze(lock in) the price and recieve $USD earnings instead with bitpetite?

Unless I'm wrong, it seems the movement of the underlying doesn't affect the earnings part.

Edited by CLK, 29 October 2017 - 11:27 PM.

#69 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 06:10 AM

If you think BTC is going to drop you can buy and then freeze(lock in) the price and recieve $USD earnings instead with bitpetite?

Unless I'm wrong, it seems the movement of the underlying doesn't affect the earnings part.

I dont know how they are paying 4.5% daily but they charge 5% for bitcoin transaction services and they are moving more bitcoin a day than several large 

exchanges combined, it is already an established company running a couple years. I just guess the 4.5% will go down at some point because it is 4 times the

major competition bitconnect.

There is another coming verge XVG, I have to research how it will work, there will be more competiton and innovations, I dont guess anything in this business is very permanent.

#70 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:50 AM

Even at 1%daily/30%a month and only reinvesting once a month on $4,000, after one year

the total would be $288,990. I think a good way to trade all this is to take 25-50% profits out

along the way and convert to $usd and keep it that way in case the cryptocurrency system

collapses. If fiat goes away and crypto is the only currency, who would regulate how many 

bitcoin to pay for goods? So invest a good portion in physical like metals, real estate so

you can't be rendered poor no matter what.