• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#71 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:45 PM

correct reinvesting is a new clock, I was withdrawing without reinvesting, at bitsolid at 45 days get 140% back

this is the principal plus 40% interest. so I said it wrong will not get all principal released at 45 days.

Some others are like that and keep the principal locked for the term.

I would not reinvest now in bitsolid

since I decided to go to pandex that will definitely be slower at .87% a day for 5 days. Until going up the higher min funds.

Can reinvest there when

interest accumulates $100. I am more thinking about building up $5000 there the sooner I can get started the sooner

I can get principal back out and then cadillac.

If you do 50k at pandex they have an investor insurance program not sure how that works or what it costs and what it pays.

But can get 5k up to 50k reasonable at 2% a day reinvesting. Except reinvesting goes in 5k chucks so have to take smaller

% for reinvesting purposes in the other funds, until it reaches 5k lump for the crypto account.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#72 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:32 PM

I think the real risk is watching 10-20k or more build up and start counting on that money and not taking a

chunk of it out and then they fold and lose it all. Yeah not much invested but failing to take out and watching it all go away

would not be good.  

Pandex sounds better especially if they offer insurance and have been around awhile. The $1,000 program looks ok too.

#73 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:48 PM

I think the real risk is watching 10-20k or more build up and start counting on that money and not taking a

chunk of it out and then they fold and lose it all. Yeah not much invested but failing to take out and watching it all go away

would not be good.  

Pandex sounds better especially if they offer insurance and have been around awhile. The $1,000 program looks ok too.

If I had 5k running in the pandex crypto account, got most of it out at $100 a day, say I was willing to take 1/2 and leave 2500 at risk it

would take 25 working days, not bad. Then build up by taking 100 a day to the smaller account at .78%, when that is 5k to reinvest.

Then at 10k live off the money but dont count on it would be reasonable. At 50k get their insurance. I would have to get that insurance

document and find out more. It was formed by a Japanese billionaire buying out an existing company for qualified investors was running two years, the public funds on website

are only open about one month.

My plan to take what I can borrow out of 401k, that means nothing to me all fake taxed crap ponzie hyperinflated away. 5K is not much while 5k is still worth anything and

can still buys some cryptos.

#74 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:16 PM

They are only open to new investors for one month ?

#75 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:22 PM

They are only open to new investors for one month ?

What I was saying the public fund on the website have only been open for one month, the company was running longer but

not public.

#76 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:49 PM

review of some old webbot statements that appeared to be favorites among others not recommended

some ico's of 2017 will create the new generational wealth

earliest report called out zcash, dash ltc, eth, veritaseum, bitcoin leaders, all bigly right. ETH to be better than zcash after 2017.

of 2nd report were zcoin (big this month) and  monero. I would look for pullbacks in Zcoin, it is privacy coin a transaction cancels that coin and mints

a new one untraceable.

Next  was Kin, Status SNT, Sky which I dont know about is potential long term 8 years, I believe SNT is now time accumulate I have alot, I have alot of Kin.

Then it was PPT, FUN, HMQ I believe is now time accumulate, Skin, Zcash, Cloak, Dash, Ant, NEM(xem). I booked 1k profit on cloak and dont have any now. I dont have Ant yet.

Next was 0x(ZRX), ADX, CAT, DIm, PLR, Po.et, Pro, Pay, Xinfin , DGB,  I have alot of these not Cat or Xinfin yet. Maybe CAT soon I dont know about Xinfin yet.

Next  was PPP REQ EOS Food (FDC), Sand

Latest not any real good ICO mentions.

Edited by AChartist, 22 November 2017 - 10:56 PM.

#77 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:24 AM

And that is an ETH and LTC breakout.

Hitbtc screwed me bigtime, to get ready for ETH breakout I was selling some recent trades for ETH,

moving the trading lot of PPT from ED to Hitbtc it never showed up, I had the etherscan and hitbtc wallet records

showing it was there. It is there this morning.

While waiting in 35 minutes, a number of PPT sales of some volume crossed at 0.05 is $15. Missed.

There are some more webbot items I missed above will review again. One story of late 2017 and 2018 is atomic swaps,

some related are LTC, VTC, KMD

#78 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 08:55 AM

Some big time guys got hacked for $1m, they do it by hijacking your phone number, adding a phone to account and

changing cellular PIN.

have to have two factor authentication on each crypto account.

have to call phone company and have a "hot note" on account that no changes, adding phone, changing pin are

allowed on account without a personal appearance at retail strore with photo ID.

it is some of the ponzie lending accounts, they have someone on inside that gets the registration personal info. For example

I had to put personal info into USITech registration. I think bitsold had minimal personal info involved but USITech took

personal info.

#79 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:00 AM

litecoin needs one more breakout of 77.4

#80 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 09:54 AM

ltc on the move above 77.4 is last resistance the initial 9/01 low off 9/01 peak, crossing these is

a good sign, it had several of these to cross on different time frames and did. I think this 77.4 is last one

to send notice.

I do see near future is to add eth but I dont have the cash for a little bit, will have 5k for eth and maybe 5k for

pandex but I will do alot more media digging on pandex first.