• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#91 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:34 AM

I've about had it with Hitbtc, they are the worse for technical issues, I haven't had any on other exchanges although I don't use

them much. I wanted everything in the same place but I will need to start moving coins to other exchanges, wallet.

I don't know what they are going to do when the real wave hits in the spring.

I need to focus on OMG, EOS, LTC, VERI with the next deposit and bitsolid money. I may leave some with bitsolid for another 45 days.

We should have some new info soon from Clif and pay attention to his interviews for hints and clues, no new interviews right now.

For sure everything came as he said to be seen if Feb wave timeframe is same, it could be to me being the need of a correction in 

early Jan, of people delaying their tax events for the next year and time for that could depend on when China opens I dont know if that exact

date for china is announced yet. 

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#92 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:50 AM

I made the mistake not going 100% into PPT at first, I would have 125k in my account with the funds I've added instead of 34k, I just bought 40% and kept selling off a little and tried to day trade bitcoin with the rest, then I started adding tokens that didn't move. I have to at some point just buy and hold, no selling and moving around, especially with the PPT I have left. This next wave is my chance to make good money, after that who knows how much will be left. I keep selling litecoin to buy tokens so I have to build up the high rank coins and tokens and just leave them, not sell.

Edited by CLK, 16 December 2017 - 08:51 AM.

#93 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:51 AM

Should be a clif interview this weekend, the Greg Hunter interviews are best when he delivers

the dumbed down mainstream version and avoids esoteric things. Thats what we need practically.

He has interviews approaching reports because he cant stand not talking the new data.

#94 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:58 AM

I made the mistake not going 100% into PPT at first, I would have 125k in my account with the funds I've added instead of 34k, I just bought 40% and kept selling off a little and tried to day trade bitcoin with the rest, then I started adding tokens that didn't move. I have to at some point just buy and hold, no selling and moving around, especially with the PPT I have left. This next wave is my chance to make good money, after that who knows how much will be left. I keep selling litecoin to buy tokens so I have to build up the high rank coins and tokens and just leave them, not sell.

What ive been saying, you did make one good move bail on late entry into LTC on Tuesday, a lot I saw you

do had me scratching my head.

But do take some off on New Years weekend I just dont know about a correction in early Jan all depends on when China opens.

Have to subscribe to the bitcoin news blogs. We'll see what cliff says.

Is not practical way for me to take some off, to sell tokens for ether and bitcoin, transfer to Gemini, sell eth and bitcoin for dollars,

It would take me a full week and the highs will be moments.

I approach expected corrections from the point of view of aggregating some new capital to deploy, I can sell some main coins in coinbase

and gemini is about all. For new capital I will take some out, pay a 401k loan the frees up 15k in new loan. 

Not alot of time 2nd or 3rd week of Jan comes fast the last I heard clif said the Feb wave starts late Jan.

Edited by AChartist, 16 December 2017 - 09:01 AM.

#95 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:29 AM

Moved what LTC had left to BTC, strong breakout looking for 24k. Will add LTC back Monday when deposit arrives.

#96 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:31 AM

But yet, posting just for extreme example, all PPT on Salt 250k loan, it is locked up until loan

is paid is bad, but if 250k bought bitcoin that paid the loan back in a month or so? all risky but

the point is will be usage and strategies for Salt, it is way undervalued and should be hugely 

popular. I think if your collateral goes down have to pay up more collateral or you interest rate adjusts up

by algorithm.

Edited by AChartist, 16 December 2017 - 09:31 AM.

#97 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:34 AM

Moved what LTC had left to BTC, strong breakout looking for 24k. Will add LTC back Monday when deposit arrives.

So this is the value of my post about the ascending triangle, and another chart posted about alternating wave

2 abc with wave 4 flags, early stage formations.

Get the Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Edwards and Magee, this is an organic decentralize free market not

seen since 1920s the era the book came from. Historic stuff.

#98 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:09 AM

btc move to 22-23k likely before some Jan correction to also remember may be timely to

want some bch in mid Jan to use some of this btc profit for that maybe go 50/50 when a bch low

is evident in mid Jan.

#99 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:19 AM

So this is the value of my post about the ascending triangle, and another chart posted about alternating wave

2 abc with wave 4 flags, early stage formations.

Get the Technical Analysis of Stock Trends by Edwards and Magee, this is an organic decentralize free market not

seen since 1920s the era the book came from. Historic stuff.

Yes, patterns don't do well in the stock market. I never read the book, I'm familiar with some waves and patterns just never studied in depth.

Added HMQ up to about 2400, done on that one. Really need another populous type move in something to boost my account.

#100 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:43 AM

hard to say what, PPP on ED is a good one is the blockchain credit rating agency. I only got a little on ICO was low on cash then but added regularly.

The move you need is probably Veri, would only take 5 of them like owning five btc from last year. For your approach the TB could help but ends up

being $600 or so just to get started with him. Apparently pays itself easily. If this guy is a billionaire I dont like they charge so much and portend to want

to help small $ people. But charging money is necessary to cull the heard some or would have millions of applicants.

And they are only selecting 300 people by lottery will probably have 5000 applicants, the last TB video has 26,000 views say 5000 apply.

We see now when btc is busting a move the other stall could be some entries come up today.

I figured out mkt was rigged a long long time ago in some of my first interactions with it, I'm like that sense things in the esoteric. everything that

is presented by the cult automatically has me running the other way. 

>>>>>

Yes, patterns don't do well in the stock market. I never read the book, I'm familiar with some waves and patterns just never studied in depth.

Added HMQ up to about 2400, done on that one. Really need another populous type move in something to boost my account.

<<<<