• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#81 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

moved some ppt to binance, have some with sell orders in all ED, Binance, Hitbtc

maybe tomorrow I'll have some capital from that

I think I will try binance most often, I dont think bittrex ever had trouble, there will be more exchanges coming.

This is why I hate trading went through all this trouble doing ICO, then have to move the stuff back to a proper wallet.

I've amassed so much it will cost alot of gas to get it back of exchanges to wallets.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#82 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 12:44 AM

A dead ringer on Etherdelta is PPP

use 45 gwei

#83 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:00 AM

taking more care now to send stuff back to wallet that I dont intend to sell any until spring,

rounded up to 3500 PPP.

this is too much to deal with, to see what clif says about timing for spring and Aug and stop screwing with it

till then. On net just looking at in a few months will have less bad things in it than overtrading will create.

Now of course when deploying new capital need to look at things. I do have in mind some items to pick up

once I have some PPT sold. I am literally selling no more than 5% of the holding that all I took out of wallet.

Next up to figure out how to work the nano s hardware wallet and if it can be two duplicates.

In etherdelta it leaves decimals behind, hold control hover curser into a box with all the decimals displayed 

above a value box, copy

Edited by AChartist, 16 December 2017 - 01:04 AM.

#84 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:12 AM

that was precision though hit the vertcoin low exact yesterday on bittrex, it can be fun

and digibyte respectable, and ETP, darn I'm good

Edited by AChartist, 16 December 2017 - 01:15 AM.

#85 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:07 AM

this is what clif said initially everything goes up together, later the leaders separate.

and we've seen the coin rally followed by tokens coming in, the next major part is the face ripping

move everything up relentlessly every day to spring. it all happened sooner and more compressed than he said.

My objective now is to get more OMG and some QTUM and just a small amount of Veri.

We havent seen the part of Veri beating everything 3x on a daily basis I would guess that is mature action when 

wallstreet is piling on.

#86 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:52 AM

I guess I'm weird,

chasing all this stuff going up, scrambling for capital, is unpleasant.

I liked it better when everyone hated cryptos and I can buy them at leisure.

So CTR popped, not sure whats going on not a large holding just some on what webbot said.

I hope XEM kicks in, will be a better blockchain for payment systems than etherium. I really dont know enough about everything

what differentiates one from another I just know that EOS was from one of the founders of etherium that learned some things to do it better,

OMG is going to be the core payment and payroll system in asia, absolutely huge. Instead of working charts I should have been reading up on 

things visiting their media accounts.

I just need one little acceleration in PPT today to release some redistribution capital, I have a couple layered sell levels could hit first fairly easy but I really want the second.

Coinbase to have more coins in Jan. Fees are high but ease of selling things in a momentary pop is easier than a fast moving exchange.

I dont guess there is going to be any kind of pullbacks until new year will people want to take of tax events and cause a one or two week correction, thats

what I want I want corrections I want buying events I hate chasing.

Alot of these things like QTUM are their own blockchain, so many of them. I didnt really want the networks I wanted the trains that run on the tracks. But it is what the market wanted first.

I want to build up a little more HMQ today.

REQ just consolidating sideways, ok they have to do that it was an early leader last week.

#87 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:08 AM

Oh, PRO, Propy is not too expensive, is bitcoin property listings.

Probably a way to list and buy your property from yourself with bitcoin, dont know worth checking but i could take some people

just 2 or 3 bitcoin to do it the near future of a year. I have some PRO I think just buy it on their website

unless exchanges are cheaper. A big op here should be Salt way undervalued, probably. A disadvantage is to post all my PPT on Salt

for a 250k loan, but PPT goes up from 50 to 1000 and is locked up until the loan is paid. I would just start with small loans for practice

may be better when the crypto valuations are matured.

#88 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:16 AM

I guess REQ is going to do the standard 5 wave overlapping flat that is 5 waves now, just hold and wait.

QTUM website, I guess their niche is merging bitcoin core with etherium, is in asia

Combining a modified Bitcoin Core infrastructure with an intercompatible version of the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), Qtum merges the reliability of Bitcoin’s unfailing blockchain with the endless possibilities provided by smart contracts.

Designed with stability, modularity and interoperability in mind, Qtum is the foremost toolkit for building trusted decentralized applications, suited for real-world, business oriented use cases. Its hybrid nature, in combination with a first-of-its-kind PoS consensus protocol, allow Qtum applications to be compatible with major blockchain ecosystems, while providing native support for mobile devices and IoT appliances.

Edited by AChartist, 16 December 2017 - 08:18 AM.

#89 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:24 AM

I've about had it with Hitbtc, they are the worse for technical issues, I haven't had any on other exchanges although I don't use

them much. I wanted everything in the same place but I will need to start moving coins to other exchanges, wallet.

I don't know what they are going to do when the real wave hits in the spring.

I need to focus on OMG, EOS, LTC, VERI with the next deposit and bitsolid money. I may leave some with bitsolid for another 45 days.

#90 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:29 AM

PPP still looking nice and early on ED