Bitcoin Crypto Token Thread IV

• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#71 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:45 PM

Having to go to Yobit, Bittrex says I'm not verified when trying to deposit but account says already verified. Not using etherdelta.

Bittrex messed me up.  I think I can get HMQ cheap on this retrace.

#72 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:17 PM

Picked them up for 47 cents, will add some later if it drops all the way back. Need another litecoin double this weekend.

#73 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:40 PM

https://blog.saltlen...or-a9fa270ea1f1

Salt opening soon, could be beneficial to run a loan to create the blockchain credit rating. I dont know all the conditions yet. I heard there is a benefit to paying the loan in Salt.

One thing to be sure of is how your collateral crypto is returned in kind?

So in this case salt itself can make the cyptos go up, by borrowing against your crypto instead of selling it for short term fiat needs. If your crypto goes down need to pony up more

collateral, if your crypto goes up what happens?

What can SALT be used for?

In this blog, we will look at SALT credits which our members can use on our platform and get their Blockchain-Backed Loans™.
You can purchase SALT from the member dashboard and we have recently added a SALT deposit option where you can deposit SALT back onto the platform and use as you require.
SALT credits can be used for a number of things. Firstly, you can use it to purchase an annual membership for one of our three membership tiers, which after you have completed KYC,

will grant you access to the loans platform. When we launch in December, members will be able to take out different loans by putting up blockchain collateral on the platform. We’ll be

announcing more information in the coming weeks about the exact mechanics of this. In addition to your membership, you can use SALT to pay down the interest on your loans, receive

better loan terms*, and we will also have a number of types of SALT branded merchandise which you can buy.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#74 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:55 PM

left the house for one hour and all this happened,

sorry REQ is down some 3.4% not sure how it looks now will need to show lower volume low,

I just noticed the binance exchange uses the BNB token to trade between everything, lower exchange

rate with the token and more volumes in the token than eth.

PPT does not look overextending looks smooth and steady could be amazing when that turns into an acceleration, it is enough right now to pay off my house,

not even going to think about until the spring.

OMG got away +$3

Veri $270 +30%, at some point maybe now clif says veri gets like that every day

what is killing me is I have not allowed myself to sell any PPT which could be helping pick up the others, I have to do something about that now with things like veri +30%

#75 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:20 PM

Incredible evening has to be the Christmas money coming in, the new people had to figure out coinbase doesnt release for 5 days and only allows $500 initial

a day takes a way to build up this pace of new money will keep coming, then china will come.

Just too much good to talk about right now.

REQ is trying to make some 5min pos volume bars.

Status SNT +40% will be the blockchain cellular company is #47 market cap.

HMQ did pull back to +100% and I wouldnt mind rounding up to 10,000 of them.

There are so many +30 +40% each day can make me ill about the ones I dont have, I do have a lot of SNT from ICO.

I did hit the exact low on VTC today, to see if it follow through in next day or two. ETP is following through.

KMD Komodo demonstrated atomic swap on the bitcoin blockchain today.

PPT $49 +18% if it gets into a spike high with all this euphoria around I think I will have to sell some so I can distribute around to

some new ideas, what I dont have, what I need to add, and before OMG gets too far. Initial and equal leg in PPT was about $56 maybe I will take some if this spikes

and then my stretch target was $66.

#76 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:39 PM

Having to go to Yobit, Bittrex says I'm not verified when trying to deposit but account says already verified. Not using etherdelta.

for bittrex dont you just want to send btc or ether there from coinbase?

HMQ is available in both btc eth on bittrex.

#77 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:07 PM

for bittrex dont you just want to send btc or ether there from coinbase?

HMQ is available in both btc eth on bittrex.

I will try again later, I think my account is messed up about the verification.  EOS is trying to break out, going to add some, more probably on Monday.

#78 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:18 PM

OK REQ turn bigtime I feel better thought I got first one wrong

I think PPP is a good buy prone to take the high, is etherdelta only unfortunately which doesnt work well in high load.

I always used ED with no problem when no one wanted cryptos, now alot of fear of losing money on there.

I would add some PLR here good volume came in on the pullback low but for myself I have enough.

Just waiting to see if I can skim some PPT and deploy it.

#79 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:26 PM

Hitbtc transfers not working again.  That's a problem if you move everything to the account side, nothing to trade with.

Edited by CLK, 15 December 2017 - 10:28 PM.

#80 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 10:48 PM

they've got all the exchanges stalled down again, I dont know about Coinbase.

in this case etherdelta will work is decentralized.

Gemini grounded.

In this case is beneficial to have binance. A point then is to keep funds in all of them

when one is stalled. 

Trades going through ED are showing 40 to 60 gwei setting

Edited by AChartist, 15 December 2017 - 10:50 PM.