emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#1261 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:09 AM

i actually got a buy signal on gdxj yesterday bases on tsv lets see how it works out

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1262 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:40 AM

And Silver fails to hold 16.50...

Action still bearish...and now bulls likely outta time...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1263 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:42 AM

Copper action not too pretty here today either...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1264 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 07:56 AM

why? its been sideways for many weeks and besides the spike up in early April we've seen prices range bound all yr between 16.10 to 16.80, worse case IMO is one more test of 16-16.10 IMO, so intermediate term downside risk is minimum IMO and upside reward huge, this is all "noise" IMO

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 23 May 2018 - 07:59 AM.

#1265 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:03 AM

And there goes 1288 on Gold....throwovers galore this AM...

Looks like a big 'ol bear flag under 1300 on Gold now...

#1266 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:12 AM

why? its been sideways for many weeks and besides the spike up in early April we've seen prices range bound all yr between 16.10 to 16.80, worse case IMO is one more test of 16-16.10 IMO, so intermediate term downside risk is minimum IMO and upside reward huge, this is all "noise" IMO

Senor

It is always possible it could reverse back up and and reclaim 16.50...but until it does, all I see is lower and lower throwovers on the Silver chart, which is just plain bearish action.

IF/WHEN the trend line of of lower throwover tops is busted upside, only then would I start to get really excited about Silver.

I had thought it might happen sometime over the last month, but at this point, it just looks like massive failure to breakout...

If 16.25 goes today, decline likely to accelerates now, as time frames start to sync up downside.

Still a lot of time left today, so anything possible, but no way I am long under 16.50 now...too much risk that the break we just saw over the last hour is the start of something more than just a quick dip.

#1267 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 08:55 AM

Miners trading nicely so far as indices/ETFs basically near unchanged levels. gold may have done a wave "b" to the overnight high and this is "c" of an irregular with a bottom around 1288 - needs to reverse sharply higher very soo if bullish and if its not going to a new low.we see

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 23 May 2018 - 08:57 AM.

#1268 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:16 AM

what we need now is two solid up days in the sector in a row like up 10 % in two days 

thats my take 

#1269 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:18 AM

Miners trading nicely so far as indices/ETFs basically near unchanged levels. gold may have done a wave "b" to the overnight high and this is "c" of an irregular with a bottom around 1288 - needs to reverse sharply higher very soo if bullish and if its not going to a new low.we see

Senor

Gotta love it! Irregular flat count lookin good in gold so far, miners lookin good, they just keep shakin the tree and perhaps they are not yet done but its gettin closer and closer IMO, one of these time we just won't look back and if you don't have a core long its makes it tougher to get in, just my opinion

Senor

#1270 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:33 AM

i agree senor