emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#1361 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:24 AM

yes, stuck in neutral.  need a catalyst.  and its not like there arent a ton of catalysts, but they are all subdued right now. 

yes, i had the bradley on the 1st also, i have found  that even the lesser bradleys can cause trend changes. so i watch them all

russia continues to build their gold reserves and now they are building their mining capabilities. https://www.rt.com/b...duction-double/

patiently waiting as we build towards a breakout

dharma

#1362 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:45 AM

yesterdays dsi was 10 , tying the low price and low dsi reading in may. =bullish

there is a small diamond pattern that has formed in gdx over the last month or so

i see the sproutings of inflation, it will begin slowly , but as economic growth continues in the far east, india/china , where the worlds population resides it will become 

more and more prevalent . folks i believe we ae looking at a wave 2 bottom. sure there may be a lower low in price ahead , but  the sentiment readings are indicating this is the case.  

dharma

https://www.cnbc.com...-to-an-end.html

Edited by dharma, 05 June 2018 - 09:50 AM.

#1363 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 11:02 AM

yesterdays dsi was 10 , tying the low price and low dsi reading in may. =bullish

there is a small diamond pattern that has formed in gdx over the last month or so

i see the sproutings of inflation, it will begin slowly , but as economic growth continues in the far east, india/china , where the worlds population resides it will become 

more and more prevalent . folks i believe we ae looking at a wave 2 bottom. sure there may be a lower low in price ahead , but  the sentiment readings are indicating this is the case.  

dharma

https://www.cnbc.com...-to-an-end.html

agree, they are IMO trying to grind us to dust and yet this still IMO appears the very, very late stages of a GRANDE BASE and in going sideways sentiment per DSI is at/near extremes, the longer sentiment MA's are also very low, and da grind goes on.......

short term GDX has resistance at 22.49 and 22.65, get above their and the near term outlook IMO starts looking a good bit better

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 05 June 2018 - 11:04 AM.

#1364 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:43 PM

we need a good 100 to 200 dollar rally in gld imo to break out 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1365 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 02:56 AM

looks like we are doing the i-ii i-ii tango here

if so, watch closely

#1366 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 02:56 AM

we need a good 100 to 200 dollar rally in gld imo to break out 

i think we need about 10 $ higher to BO but that is what makes a market

#1367 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:40 AM

Silver tryin' to lead the way outta the hole one more time...now we see if Gold and Platinum start to perk up...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1368 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:44 AM

A close over 15.70 today on SLV would likely turn the tide for bulls..

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1369 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:02 AM

si, interesting day ahead, got a chance here to accelerate norte, DXY is also in a position to accelerate lower as well, given what we've experienced can't get excited, just stayin calm and watchin and holdin long

Senor

#1370 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:48 AM

it would be nice if we could get some sustained upside action in the metals 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal