• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#1341 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:40 AM

supply and demand

keep in mind this is the low demand time of year. june/july http://seasonalchart...ssics_gold.html

i know this the banksters know this  the pin head  gold promoters forget this. more bait

i have a feeling that the pilbara gold find in australia is going to be huge. todays announcement http://www.novoresources.com/news-media/news/display/index.php?content_id=304  by novo of drill results of 2 of its 60 holes   was disappointing, i have been accummulating on the slaughter.  i have been buying the round #3  which i see as support.    this is not advice, i dont know anything, if you follow me you are driving blind . do your own due dilligence keep in mind eric sprott and kirkland lake, his company have been buying novo shares and have put much more than 100million into the company . so have other majors.  so , some folks, could be wrong, or see something of value.  

i have been following anothet junior in  the pilbara pacxf it has rocketed . today its wings melted. i started a position. in what i deem as support. again do your own dd. 

they have accumulated a very large land position next to novos.   

notice the volume that gold is generating over the last year or so.  folks w/money are accumulating. using this sideways action and disinterest to go unnoticed as they build a position . 12 days to the fed

dharma

Edited by dharma, 31 May 2018 - 11:44 AM.

#1342 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:46 AM

GORO is a sight for sore eyes.

#1343 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:03 AM

gotta feelin this is gonna be a very interesting day, morning low appeas in now lets see how much "umph" we might get

Senor

#1344 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:19 AM

the time spent below 16.50 is getting shorter on each pullback on Silver.

Let's see if bulls can reclaim that level here again....I think there is a decent chance that the next time 16.50 is reclaimed by bulls, it may be for good...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1345 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:42 AM

interesting to me on the seasonal chart the gold low is june 12,  june 12 is fed day. did quite a bit of buying yesterday, as the australian gold stocks in the pilbara got taken to the woodshed.   my mo is to have cash for such occasions  when something i like gets beaten up i buy.   i felt underexposed in that area as the potential is great. at the denver gold forum novo created quite a stir. stock went to 7 so at 3 it was more than 1/2 price sale.  could nt resist

i have been studying the stocks in the marijuana sector. i believe this sector will experience what whiskey stocks experienced when prohibition was eradicated.  the thing is there are alot of studies showing that cbd and thc have many healing properties. the sector is much like the wild west=wide open w/ lots of potential.  more and more ballots on the dockett to legalize pot. .  recreational pot one area , medicinal pot another whole ball of wax.   this sector will be big . i have created a watchlist. and have been digging into the companies. marijuana is up on the ballot in canada.  so  my time and attention is shifting a bit.  i need to gain expertise. so i feel comfortable

gold is hanging tough as the games continue.  11 more days till the fed

dharma

#1346 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:46 AM

please keep us posted on the marijuana stocks. i agree there is huge potential there

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1347 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

That C of 2 down not quite done
Monday?

#1348 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

monday is bradley

gannman- i have been studying stocks in the sector . more states are applying for legalization. so is canada in that process of legalization.   so,i have been creating a watchlist . and delving into the stocks on my watchlist.  there is one canadian organic(i am a big believer in organic, and eat almost exclusively organic at home) i think there will be a market in canada for higher grade marijuana that is organic tgodf  is one canadian grower that caught my eye. they bought 100 acres and have just completed a 2nd structure to produce organic pot. i came in monday watching this stock w/the idea of starting to accumulate. the price monday was 3.2   it started to pop. got nothing tuesday put in an order @3.67 nothing done now its 4.95 so i will wait for a pullback. there will be snags in the legalization process(i hope ) so i can get my feet wet

gold

i believe the pilbara in australia will be  a giant strike the big player there is novo resources run by quentin hennigh( former chief geologist for newmont, he has had an illustrious career) kirkland lake run by eric sprott. has recently bought 4 million shares x 5 =20 million investment on top of the shares they had already  other big players have taken up positions in novo . https://seekingalpha.com/article/4178812-smart-short-eric-sprotts-kirkland-lake-novo-resources#alt1?source=email_rt_article_headline&app=1&dr=1    this find reminds me of pvg, the investment community doesnt understand the extant and grade of the strike. so news comes out and the stock crashes or rocks.  it is an uneven find.  areas are extreme high grade. and some have zirp.  stocks in this purdys reward  have to be bought when they are behind the woodshed.   i believe before the bull breathes its last these stocks will be significantly higher.  BUTT what do i know?

dharma

#1349 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:31 PM

monday the 9th is the bradley

correction

dharma

#1350 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:46 PM

Depends on which Bradley you follow. The (original) one I follow -  the big turn of the year for gold is today.

Newsletter writer Manfred Zimmel (Austrian) took the basic Bradley and bastardized it to make it "his" and then promoted "his" widely.

I prefer the original.