Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:10 PM

SIL ETF

27401956309_70ebbc3c84_k.jpg

#22 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:11 PM

its done here the bottom is in nice call senor you said it . you dont get some of these charts we are getting like the xau in a corrective wave. it is in an impulsive leg up thats my take i am buying jnug 

right nere

right on amigo! gotta bueno feelin 2018 could be a muy bueno year, and 2017 is not ending badly either!yes.gif I always felt this tax plan passage and resulting fiscal irresponsibility had the potential to be a grande inflection point for many markets, usually the end of yr is quiet trading - may be a lot different this time around, we see

NO BS

Senor

Senor

my thinking as well. at this point in the cycle the tax cuts are going to create even deficits. my guess is , this costs the republicants and trump in the next election. ie trump will be a 1 term president.  it seems to me this passage of the tax cuts has been in the market for quite some time. sell the news kind of thing. my guess is the dollar gets hit , and hit hard, as the catalyst for gold.  throw in all the geopolitical possibilities and you have a wave3.  

this chart of silver is interesting https://kingworldnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/KWN-I-12192017-1024x654.jpg  throw in a chart of  silver going back to 80 highs  and you have a cup and handle formation. it is setup .  silver is dynamic. but its top happens suddenly. its not one you fall in love w/ yes 80 made a big impression on me. more much later on.   

the changes i see going on in the world and the search to knock the dollar off as reserve currency on so many fronts is underway.   i look for this move up in the miners to rival the 15-16 move up= move than 100%  i am not talking my book , although i am maxed out.  here are the projections from the gann guy http://www.gannglobal.com/webinar/2017/12/17-12-07-Video-8-Offer-Is-Open-GGF.php?inf_contact_key=2f20fac3a47e29ab3f986be2bd05a11087010fdcdb4eb9131b781ef2770f37d3  rising rates will help turn money velocity up . when the money velocity turned down in 96  miners/gld  turned down and it has been losing ground ever since. the rubber band is stretched. i have been saying for quite some time the blood is running in the miners streets.  it is about to go from hated to loved.  big money will made.  gold topped in january of 80 the miners tacked on an additional 30-40% over the next 9-10 months they kept reporting stellar results even w/the gold price  topped out.  its a volatile sector buckle up.  top that off w/the majors having put off adding to their reserves and you are set to have the makings of a dynamic market

dharma 

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 03:52 PM

i had wanted to mention for gann the seasonal changes were major events for the market. friday is the winter solstice.  starting today we have a major planetary event along w/the solstice that hasnt occurred in 150 years.  i look for the 1st quarter to be much like 16 =stellar

dharma

#24 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:10 PM

dharma what is the major planetary event today? I'm curious!

#25 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:35 PM

dharma in answer to your question about gld yes i think another leg down is coming not deep might not make new lows. 

the stocks imo bottomed first and i think gld is yet to put its bottom in. i see no major damage to gld here fwiw 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#26 gismeu

gismeu

• Traders-Talk User
  • 908 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:40 PM

dharma what is the major planetary event today? I'm curious!

My best guess is Sun conjunction Saturn, but acc. to my data, that happens on 12/21.

fwiw, gis
If you can't buy Happiness, STEAL IT!

#27 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:45 PM

dharma in answer to your question about gld yes i think another leg down is coming not deep might not make new lows. 

the stocks imo bottomed first and i think gld is yet to put its bottom in. i see no major damage to gld here fwiw 

I disagree here amigo about gold/gld - look like they have bottomed to me

Senor

#28 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:47 PM

SIL ETF

27401956309_70ebbc3c84_k.jpg

I have written a good bit about SIL and SILJ - how and where they bottomed and how they have rallied from recent lows has me very, very bullish

Senor

#29 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 07:13 PM

yeah i am not sure about it either senor gld might very well have bottomed but for the stocks it is pretty clear that the bottom is in 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#30 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:52 PM

Some of these silvers are nearing doubles over last month