emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#11 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:23 PM

remember I mentioned the FVX breakout chart weeks ago, well it continues as we see rates move higher and today TNX and TYX look to be catching higher rate "fire".  I think gold goes with rates here as this Tax Plan is a deficit disaster and perhaps, just perhaps, finally this is the "last straw" that cannot be ignored? we see

Senor

#12 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:25 PM

Hey Senor, you have any opinion that the SPX might have made an intermediate peak yesterday?

Not that I have any dough on it. Seems possible to me, but I've said that before, lol.

#13 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:30 PM

Hey Senor, you have any opinion that the SPX might have made an intermediate peak yesterday?

Not that I have any dough on it. Seems possible to me, but I've said that before, lol.

looks like a blow off 5th wave but top picking is very dangerous, much rather bet on gold/miners here

Senor

#14 fibo-nacy

fibo-nacy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 96 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:22 PM

Gold price (gcy00) is improving but it is still in a down trend. its inverse relationship with dollar is actively synchronized. So dollar’s direction may provide some guides too.

13852437337537960647.jpg

Jim Prince Cycle Trading Momentum Index https://www.barchart...indicators/cmti

76439977213465790828.jpg

#15 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:50 AM

looks like a blow off 5th wave but top picking is very dangerous, much rather bet on gold/miners here

Senor

I am not sure about when the top for the spx etc comes (armstrong thinks 42,000 dow will be the top)  but I have a reading on the vix for a peak next Oct. 2018, meaning an spx/dow low then. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#16 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 09:00 AM

remember I mentioned the FVX breakout chart weeks ago, well it continues as we see rates move higher and today TNX and TYX look to be catching higher rate "fire".  I think gold goes with rates here as this Tax Plan is a deficit disaster and perhaps, just perhaps, finally this is the "last straw" that cannot be ignored? we see

Senor

and the bond bear fund is turning up.... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#17 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:19 AM

fwiw i see gld going down for one more dip i could be wrong of course

how low do you see this dip! thanks

we are stuck in resistance.  is the consolidation the correction.  w/you senor the beneficiaries of the tax bill are the top 1% its pay back. this will increase the deficits  and why not !? its party like there is no tomorrow and for fiat there may not be. its what bit coin and block chain are all about. oh did any one mention gold has been currency for 5k years.  what is interesting to me is they stuck arrtic drilling  in the tax bill.  f---- the environmentalists these oil guys give us alot of $$$ for reelection! why should we care about the environment.   

rising rates are a sign of inflation . the cbs world wide are behind the curve. 

dharma

anyone watch the cannabis stocks prohibition is ending . there is money to be made here.  

Edited by dharma, 20 December 2017 - 10:21 AM.

#18 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:16 AM

it is looking good here so far just seems to be creeping slowly in the upward direction lets see how the day closes looks good right now at 11 30 eastern time 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#19 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 11:49 AM

its done here the bottom is in nice call senor you said it . you dont get some of these charts we are getting like the xau in a corrective wave. it is in an impulsive leg up thats my take i am buying jnug 

right nere

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#20 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,947 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:41 PM

its done here the bottom is in nice call senor you said it . you dont get some of these charts we are getting like the xau in a corrective wave. it is in an impulsive leg up thats my take i am buying jnug 

right nere

right on amigo! gotta bueno feelin 2018 could be a muy bueno year, and 2017 is not ending badly either!yes.gif I always felt this tax plan passage and resulting fiscal irresponsibility had the potential to be a grande inflection point for many markets, usually the end of yr is quiet trading - may be a lot different this time around, we see

NO BS

Senor

Senor