1565 replies to this topic

#521 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:11 AM

GSR needs to break that line in the sand

Screen_Hunter_63_Mar_02_06_22.jpg

that happens when/if a "real wave 3" get goin norte - could be soon (maybe real soon), we see

Senor

#522 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:23 AM

nothing is conclusive here. but , gold looks good. again , gold took out ifs previous lows, w/not many stops below that # and the market had no follow through to the downside.  miners still in purgatory.  dollar vs yen, risk on dollar looks terrible. w/new lows projected. my plan at this point is to nibble here and there.into the 9th,  not in a  hurry. the sector looks good for a bottom. but surprises can occur. so i want to be prepared and ready to buy.  seems to me , mnuchin was tipping the usa policy, of we want a weaker dollar.hand.  since trump took office that is what has happened.  of course there will be rallies. but the trend of the dollar is lower.  rising rates and a rising dollar would make the debt difficult to service. the dollar is the fall guy.  something has to be. most folks will not be aware how this affects them until it is too late.  risk off gold will benefit.  lots of spinning plates.  the latest tariffs are feared to initiate a trade war.  the whole economic scene is a mess.  compounded by ever increasing debts i dont know when, but got gold?????

dharma 

senor my feeling as well.  it could happen in a hurry  

ps the silver cots look a whole lot better

Edited by dharma, 02 March 2018 - 10:26 AM.

#523 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:47 AM

One of the best performers in last 24 hours has been the Sw Franc.

#524 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:01 PM

could have 5 up from yesterdays low and now correcting, muy interesting

Senor

#525 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:05 PM

now that i find interesting. when i started the swisse was a sound currency today , w/the peg they have lost billions ,  wasted tons of money and are in essentially the same shape as all the other fiats. 

senor i see that on 15minute charts gdx /gdxj also have 5 waves up hmmm

dharma

#526 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:23 PM

now that i find interesting. when i started the swisse was a sound currency today , w/the peg they have lost billions ,  wasted tons of money and are in essentially the same shape as all the other fiats. 

senor i see that on 15minute charts gdx /gdxj also have 5 waves up hmmm

dharma

Stayin calm but like what I see, those two daily divergences in HUI/Gold ratio at lowest level in years and possibly ending bg correction (since 2016 five up) have me muy interested in this action, and here is March....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyes.gif

#527 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:56 PM

almost forgot to mention, was lookin at CRB, off the sharp correction low I think we have 5 up daily and are doin another nearer term wave 2 decline what may have ended yesterday. IF correct could be gettin ready to launch well above 200, IMO that likely bodes well for gold/silver/oil

Senor

#528 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:11 PM

Platinum is not performing with g&s, seems odd.

Silver might be completing an iH&S on hourly chart.

#529 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:13 PM

Platinum is not performing with g&s, seems odd.

Silver might be completing an iH&S on hourly chart.

Here is yet ANOTHER one - bullish chart. I think Plat has a clear and big 5 up from mid Dec to late Jan high, looks to me like C of an abc correction is ending - and da beat goes onyes.gif

Senor

#530 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:48 PM

in dec 15 when gold bottomed  ,as interest rates rose, it was almost an isolated event. commodities were also starting a leg up. today gold/commodities both appear to be starting another leg up together in tandem.  oil also seems to have put in a complex bottom.   

miners are as cheap as they have been based on a variety of metrics.  i suspect when this leg gets going there will be outsized profits in this sector.  

so , i remind myself, we are in a bottoming process here.   

for gann the year began w/the equinox.   i suspect that could be seen in this complex this year. 

stay tuned

fed threatening to cut its balance sheet

draghi says the eu will cut back on its qe

and kuroda brought to task on the boj buying publicly traded companies. he too says boj will cut its balance sheet

watch out if all that takes place, can you say liquidity crises.    got gold?

dharma

Edited by dharma, 02 March 2018 - 02:50 PM.