emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#531 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:03 PM

Dharma, it may yet stay "ragged" thru the next several days with those potential cycle lows, but IMO downside risk is not that much and  upside potential massive, but this is just one old farts opinion so as always DYODD and FWIW

Senor

#532 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:58 PM

Dharma, it may yet stay "ragged" thru the next several days with those potential cycle lows, but IMO downside risk is not that much and  upside potential massive, but this is just one old farts opinion so as always DYODD and FWIW

Senor

another old timer agrees.  i am still leaving room for a behind the woodshed moment for someone the pac has begun

the cycles exert pressure into next friday. 

clive maund 

https://www.streetwi...erid=1258751090

only familiar w/svbl which i mentioned here

dharma

#533 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:58 PM

we are close all the signs point to it and wave 3 should provide us with a very nice 2018 and 2019  imo

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#534 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 06:10 PM

should read pdac

and into friday, ie next friday

have a great weekend yall

dharma

#535 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:56 AM

3/3/18 Twiggy:

Donald Trump is determined to stimulate job growth through tax cuts and infrastructure spending. This will certainly create jobs. But when you stimulate an economy that is already at full employment you get inflation.

The Dollar rally ended, with the Dollar Index encountering stubborn resistance at 90.50. Expect a test of primary support at 88.50. Breach of support would signal a primary decline.

Gold found support at $1310 and is likely to again test resistance at $1360. A declining Dollar would be bullish for gold. Breakout above $1360 would offer a target of $1450.

#536 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:09 AM

Of interest in this week's COT report is that the small size of the silver commercial's short position is bullish.

Not yet a formal buy signal in my system but close.

The last time I gave 2 buy signals in a row last December gold rose $140.

Fingers crossed, although I'm nervous about the cycle low due around Friday.

The gold bulls are not out of the woods until after the Ides of March (the 15th).

A seer told Julius Caesar  "Beware the Ides of March."  Story has it Caesar was walking to the Capitol on that fateful day and saw the seer and said "Look, I'm still here." The seer replied "The Ides of March aren't over yet, Caesar."

The assassination marked the start of the decline of the Roman Empire.

#537 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:38 AM

Bridgewater Associates founder, Ray Dalio, “I think we are in a pre-bubble stage that could go into a bubble stage,” the hedge fund manager said during an appearance at Harvard Kennedy School’s Institute of Politics on last Weds.

#538 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:00 AM

Of interest in this week's COT report is that the small size of the silver commercial's short position is bullish.

Not yet a formal buy signal in my system but close.

The last time I gave 2 buy signals in a row last December gold rose $140.

Fingers crossed, although I'm nervous about the cycle low due around Friday.

The gold bulls are not out of the woods until after the Ides of March (the 15th).

A seer told Julius Caesar  "Beware the Ides of March."  Story has it Caesar was walking to the Capitol on that fateful day and saw the seer and said "Look, I'm still here." The seer replied "The Ides of March aren't over yet, Caesar."

The assassination marked the start of the decline of the Roman Empire.

Maybe you can check this out, I read on another board the following:

"silver specs net short for first time since the cftc started publishing data!"

is this correct?

Senor

#539 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:03 PM

Senor, I track the futures data only, and this last Tuesday the silver specs were 30,417 long and 14,446 short, making them 15,971 net long. Nothing out of the box.

You can look here.

http://snalaska.com/...t/charts/SI.png

When the bars squeeze like BB it is a generalized buying oppty.

#540 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:12 PM

Clive maund

http://silverseek.co...tion-silver-mem