#652 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:15 AM

BTW this 

just picked up an initial ABX buy at 11.83

Senor

BTW this is what is nice about a board like this, I was watchin ABX recently and was considering a buy on this pullback from recent rally high off the recent 2 yr lows near 11, stock was down close to 4% intraday and that insider buy, rally off low and substantial pullback was enough for me to pull trigger on an initial tranche. Gracias Dharma

Senor

#653 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:31 PM

Watching Gold here closely around 1310....

On the verge of covering the short from 1323, and reversing long, if bulls can stop it right here near 1309 on this ABC pullback, after the ramp off the morning low.

Just doesn't seem like bears have any power to take it below 1310 area for any length of time....

But if bulls fail to ramp it almost immediately, then 1310 may finally give way....

Edited by K Wave, 20 March 2018 - 02:33 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#654 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:33 PM

BTW this 

just picked up an initial ABX buy at 11.83

Senor

BTW this is what is nice about a board like this, I was watchin ABX recently and was considering a buy on this pullback from recent rally high off the recent 2 yr lows near 11, stock was down close to 4% intraday and that insider buy, rally off low and substantial pullback was enough for me to pull trigger on an initial tranche. Gracias Dharma

Senor

you are most welcome, i read all the time, and i try to share most of what i read w/the board.  right now i have been absorbed in nsrpf.  i suspect this is a really big find, high grade. its very early in the exploration process. at the denver gold forum back when i posted a video shown at the denver event . where guys were walking around w/geiger counters. and finding nuggets. well the price went out of reach so i had to wait till recently and got off 2 tranches on the pullback. 

Quinton Hennigh ceo and former head geologist at newmont  thinks this a big strike. i have located 2 other companies that have large land stakes in the same area as purdys. so i am deliberating what to do there. obviously they are both highly speculative and there is an extra 50 commission since they are foreign holdings , not canadian.  anyway, this strike could rival pvg for high grade, and may be quite extensive. sprott has taken a big stake in novo through kirkland gold .  anyway. i am waiting for the show tomorrow , its a done deal that they raise. the question is how does it affect the complex. !!!???? the past raises saw gold wage an impressive rally each time.  and that is the way i am leaning.  but i dont want to get way extended just yet.  although if the next leg is in the cards. these miners are very cheap. i dont remember all the parameters back when sinclair said the really big boys are long the miners. (banksters)(i  am referring to 78 here ) but it feels like that is what is happening here. weak hands have jettisoned the miners here. now this is a feeling not fact. 

dharma

Edited by dharma, 20 March 2018 - 02:36 PM.

#655 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:36 PM

aem another good company cheap paas fnv rgld

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#656 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:21 PM

Stewart Thomson

http://www.gold-eagl...t-meets-mr-hyde

#657 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:12 PM

Thx, good article the long awaited stagflation may finally soon appear to the masses

Senor

#658 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:24 AM

Watching Gold here closely around 1310....

On the verge of covering the short from 1323, and reversing long, if bulls can stop it right here near 1309 on this ABC pullback, after the ramp off the morning low.

Just doesn't seem like bears have any power to take it below 1310 area for any length of time....

But if bulls fail to ramp it almost immediately, then 1310 may finally give way....

nice action, gold again holds 1305 area and rallies strongly back above 1320, silver eked out a new low for a possibly completed ABC down, we had an A down, contracting triangle B and then a thrust to a marginal new low for C, if correct that could the correction of the 5 up from Dec to Jan high, a VERY interesting juncture. Oh, and GSR IMO should be at/near what could be a final high. But its also FED day so lots of volatility/gyrations is possible

Senor

#659 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:29 AM

mercury6.png

For those that like to look up (if you don't ignore this post) Tomorrow will be key for gold...The following chart is my favorite to use in gold...It is the Mercury Retrograde Mercury Direct chart I learned following the master Frank Taucher...Mercury retro is red dotted lines Mercury direct is dotted green lines...When Mercury goes retro he appears to move backwards in the sky...He goes retro on March 22nd...

#660 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:41 AM

mercury8.png

if gold happens to be able to put in a bottom, there opens up a possibility of a run up in price in or around May 20th on recent cycle...