Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:04 AM

Thanks Jabat

#662 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:22 AM

mercury6.png

For those that like to look up (if you don't ignore this post) Tomorrow will be key for gold...The following chart is my favorite to use in gold...It is the Mercury Retrograde Mercury Direct chart I learned following the master Frank Taucher...Mercury retro is red dotted lines Mercury direct is dotted green lines...When Mercury goes retro he appears to move backwards in the sky...He goes retro on March 22nd...

jabat that is very interesting overlaid on the gold chart.  i actually have the retrograde starting tomorrow.  yesterday =equinox   today=fed   tomorrow =mercury retrograde in aries.ruled by mars   this should kick off a bull cycle in gold   i have one more buy on my list hoping for volatility on the  fed announcement!

#663 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,040 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:37 AM

starting look like bulls may finally be ready to act....just need a move over 1330 in GC to seal it in...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#664 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:38 AM

The HUI/Gold ratio yesterday made another marginal new low just below .13, IMO THIS IS THE THING to focus on for "washout sentiment" if you will, this is basically the second worst reading in the past 30-40 YEARS. The worst readings seen occurred into the late 2015/early 2016 bottom, this set of extreme HUI/Gold readings actually went a little lower then seen at the extreme of the 2001 low. I think many folks underestimate the IMPORTANCE of this type of "washout" extremes in this utter disfavor towards miners - that is the time to buy IMO 

Senor

#665 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:39 AM

starting look like bulls may finally be ready to act....just need a move over 1330 in GC to seal it in...

I am with ya amigo. lets see if Fed time provides some fireworks and some "fakeout" attempts

Senor

#666 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:39 AM

Thanks for that info senor nice to know
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#667 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:43 AM

You are welcome amigo! Lots of bueno info here from different folks - all helpin each other out!

NO BS

Senor

#668 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:15 AM

You are welcome amigo! Lots of bueno info here from different folks - all helpin each other out!

NO BS

Senor

its what a forum should be about.   the pattern has been down into the meeting and rally out of it.  something is different so far. w/the market being up . the miners seem sold out.  yes, above 1330 and we break above this little range.  

dharma.  

#669 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:09 PM

normalizing rates puts the deficits of the worlds largest debtor in focus. tomorrow the largest deficit spending bill will be voted on. 

broke out of the short term trading range. 1335 close , now lets see if the last couple of years base can be put in the rear view mirror.  above 1370

dharma

lots of talk of the saudis opening their oil company up to investors . they will not be listing in ny or london

i have to wonder if they are inflating their reserve estimates.????? why open it up now???????? do they need investors?????

thanks i have a bridge i need partners on!

#670 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:04 PM

Senor, looking at the wave up since yesterday morning's spot gold low at $1307, you count us as in a wave 1 or a wave 3?

Putting the same question in different words, since the Jan 24th peak at $1366 have we seen a double zigzag or a triple?

Gracias...