1565 replies to this topic

#61 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:54 AM

Honestly the way this thing is trading I see no way this is not an impulse wave

I can be wrong no doubt but that is my opine

we are in a daily 3rd in most stuff, had a small wave 2 so the "weak" bulls could not have a point to buy, gonna have to pay up if you want in. There is a bot of resistance at GDX 23.17 but a move to 24 (quickly) appears underway IMO

Senor

#62 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:57 PM

wtiH2log-6-1024x500.png

#63 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 08:59 PM

Taking a little money off the table here at spot gold 1282. TWT

#64 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 09:09 AM

Just perused the charts of Gold, the dollar, CRB, and copper, IMO we have [potential large wave 3's underway in all those markets with a long way to go. It's rare and nice when all of these potential "confirmations" are occurring at the same time. Long and strongyes.gif

NO BS

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 27 December 2017 - 09:10 AM.

#65 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:17 AM

If clif high is right in latest g. Hunter interview gold and silver have a better year, gold to be about 1/4 the price of bitcoin.

silver particularly to 2019-20 because of industrial use. Silver never becomes money

and people dishorde it for the value for the cryptocurrencies, it becomes a precious industrial

commodity being consumed by new technologies. I would definitely want to keep silver

until then he says about $1000 an ounce since i dont really need the money anymore it

is a strategic investment to me. So it must be good for mining but also says there is alot more gold

then they admit, silver is the one.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#66 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:34 AM

patience required here, i agree w/senor, we could be on the verge of a 3 here. i do know this about silver, its in the hands of alot of speculators. when it tops the door will not be wide enough. better to be a little early then late 18/19 is too early to think about that though. i like to plan though so i am not a deer in the headlights. adjusting my strategy w/dictates of the market.  

anyway the miners will assert their leadership at some point then its game on . the rubber band will be stretched. there is alot of value out there. one doesnt need a magnifying glass

dharma

#67 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:47 AM

ps demand should be strong we are coming into chinese new year buying season. 

indians will tag along.   

years in the making 

breaking out of the wedge!

lots of value out there in the sector. 

dharma

Edited by dharma, 27 December 2017 - 10:50 AM.

#68 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:18 AM

GSR appears to be in 3rd wave, silver doing well relative  to gold.

#69 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:32 AM

Ok, I'm in the TB Tradecalls service, for two months cost $500 in LTC.

edit sorry wrong board

Edited by AChartist, 27 December 2017 - 11:33 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#70 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 11:59 AM

If clif high is right in latest g. Hunter interview gold and silver have a better year, gold to be about 1/4 the price of bitcoin.

silver particularly to 2019-20 because of industrial use. Silver never becomes money

and people dishorde it for the value for the cryptocurrencies, it becomes a precious industrial

commodity being consumed by new technologies. I would definitely want to keep silver

until then he says about $1000 an ounce since i dont really need the money anymore it

is a strategic investment to me. So it must be good for mining but also says there is alot more gold

then they admit, silver is the one.

by the way nice work on the crypto currencies. buckle up its going to be an even wilder ride!

dharma