• Please log in to reply
631 replies to this topic

#401 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:52 AM

not much to say, no one has posted on any thread on this board
waiting for this C wave to complete, another decline to come.
it will happen in bankster time. the large bait are positioned for
the trap. when its sprung is anyones guess. alot like 16 except the
commercials are net long
dharma

Beware of extended 5th Wave here - would be appropriate for this decline to end that way!

Are you suggesting more downside?

Russ - I have been suggesting caution since June - now that we have seen a capitulation sequence (what I had been waiting for), it's time to hone-in on looking for a bottoming pattern - none to be found yet by-the-way - since the capitulation was most-likely Wave 3 down action of some degree - our small (so-far) counter-trend bounce is most likely a Wave 4 - no confirmation on how many 4-5's are ahead - one or more - and I am cautioning on the Wave 5 itself, when it occurs, could itself be an extended 5 sub- Waves down.  So yes I am suggesting more downside - a little more 5% or less - some more 5-15% - or much more 15% plus I would not speculate yet.

But make no mistake, when this bottom occurs - (probably in the midst of a future broad market decline) - the recovery sequence for the PM space will be breathtaking

this is my thinking exactly, i dont see a bottom , this bounce looks like an a bc i am out of the way and waiting for bottoming action. which i believe will take place soon. its time to be patient. let the bottom play out and see what we have. and i agree w/the large specs heavily on one side of the boat, they will panic short cover. i believe the banksters will be quite long. and yes there has been capitulation. panic selling especially in the miners. which relative to gold are way overdone. and this to me is a mark of bankster buying for the longer term. they spent years naked shorting miners. regulators ha. it seems that there will be a big shift dollar
topping, stocks topping, crude oil topping. pms and commodities bottoming. sept/oct will be interesting. i sold tsla on the blab from musk about taking it private. now i am waiting to be a buyer
dharma

#402 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 03:56 PM

not much to say, no one has posted on any thread on this board
waiting for this C wave to complete, another decline to come.
it will happen in bankster time. the large bait are positioned for
the trap. when its sprung is anyones guess. alot like 16 except the
commercials are net long
dharma

Beware of extended 5th Wave here - would be appropriate for this decline to end that way!

Are you suggesting more downside?

Russ - I have been suggesting caution since June - now that we have seen a capitulation sequence (what I had been waiting for), it's time to hone-in on looking for a bottoming pattern - none to be found yet by-the-way - since the capitulation was most-likely Wave 3 down action of some degree - our small (so-far) counter-trend bounce is most likely a Wave 4 - no confirmation on how many 4-5's are ahead - one or more - and I am cautioning on the Wave 5 itself, when it occurs, could itself be an extended 5 sub- Waves down.  So yes I am suggesting more downside - a little more 5% or less - some more 5-15% - or much more 15% plus I would not speculate yet.

But make no mistake, when this bottom occurs - (probably in the midst of a future broad market decline) - the recovery sequence for the PM space will be breathtaking

some of the boys over on the gold discussion chat on tradingview.com are talking gold going back up to 1270 and silver up to 17, they mentioned that the large specs have been covering their shorts and the commercials are long in silver, gold bounced off this very long trendline which is bullish at this point.... 

Edited by Russ, 31 August 2018 - 03:59 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#403 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 08:41 PM

Here's an interesting chart... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#404 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 10:44 PM

I've spent an hour on this chart now, it looks like Gold will probably go down into mid Oct and then a rally into spring will happen, a bigger rally into summer 2020 is also evident and a low in the dollar then but I need to do more work on these trends using tradestation. 

#405 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 03:56 PM

#406 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 05:24 PM

Longer term the GSR has gone as high as 100. In my view postulating a brick wall at 80 is misleading.

#407 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:53 AM

Longer term the GSR has gone as high as 100. In my view postulating a brick wall at 80 is misleading.

Since about year 2000 the 80 level has been very important.

#408 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 08:54 AM

Posted by Square root at other blog

EOM August 2018 Sentiment Trader forecast for Gold

GLDAug.PNG

#409 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 10:09 AM

xau 66-59 hadiks target . miners new lows gold not. miners lead lets see if this divergence holds.
we are getting close. not doing a thing. but investigating various miners. its been a process and has taken a fair amount of time
its a rare occurrence when the commercials are long. gold is hated. another capitulation here in the miners. i dont think it spends
much time when the lows are hit
dharma

#410 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 01:42 PM

xau 66-59 hadiks target . miners new lows gold not. miners lead lets see if this divergence holds.
we are getting close. not doing a thing. but investigating various miners. its been a process and has taken a fair amount of time
its a rare occurrence when the commercials are long. gold is hated. another capitulation here in the miners. i dont think it spends
much time when the lows are hit
dharma

I have no targets, FWIW.  Wave count appears to be "still within Wave 3 of C" - probably finished Wave 4 of 3 at 69.58 and now within Wave 5 of 3, which itself still has several small 4-5's to complete - then a bigger,longer Wave 4 (several weeks/months ) before the final Wave 5, IMHO  Patience

Edited by stubaby, 04 September 2018 - 01:42 PM.