heads up

dharma

#852 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:10 PM

too many looking north?

Too many looking for a final drop and then the blastoff, IMHO  To me it is now looking like a small-to-medium sized counter-trend-rally up for a couple of weeks - followed by a final divergent bottom, FWIW dougie

that works for me

#853 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:54 PM

too many looking north?

Too many looking for a final drop and then the blastoff, IMHO  To me it is now looking like a small-to-medium sized counter-trend-rally up for a couple of weeks - followed by a final divergent bottom, FWIW dougie

that works for me

That looks to be captainEwave's view

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#854 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 08:12 AM

too many looking north?

that works for me

nice early pre-market action, really liking that CEF chart for a possible wave 2 bottom, DXY sentiment in high 80's and silver/gold low to mid 20's. Have seen metals in single digits but this is a low as they have been for quite a while. Key is whether this is just a bounce or something more tangible. we are certainly oversold enough and have really capitulated is some miner areas for a big time low, stock market also looks ripe for a 10% plus fall, we see

Senor

#855 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:09 AM

too many looking north?

that works for me

nice early pre-market action, really liking that CEF chart for a possible wave 2 bottom, DXY sentiment in high 80's and silver/gold low to mid 20's. Have seen metals in single digits but this is a low as they have been for quite a while. Key is whether this is just a bounce or something more tangible. we are certainly oversold enough and have really capitulated is some miner areas for a big time low, stock market also looks ripe for a 10% plus fall, we see

Senor

was that a 5th wave exhaustion gap in UUP with the up opening to new highs and current reversal underway?

Senor

#856 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:15 AM

db has my attention,, one of the "derivative kings"  it has taken out its momentum divergences .if this stock is in trouble , the world is in financial trouble

negative rates in europe are unprecedented  in history.  little attention being paid to banks in the press. trade tensions are the talk. trade wars lead to shooting wars and that is my concern.  too early to say,if gold has ma8de a bottom,but i believe we are close.8 years of bear market after 11 years of higher highs every year in gold seems about right. there are so many spinning plates right now.+next year is an election.the incumbent will spend alot of money to have the economy looking good. the proclamations by the fed of low to dead inflation are troublesome. seems everything i buy costs more.

patience and more patience.  the return of kwave will be a sign

dharma

#857 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:55 AM

too many looking north?

that works for me

Senor

was that a 5th wave exhaustion gap in UUP with the up opening to new highs and current reversal underway?

Senor

caught my eye too - follow thru down would be an important exclamation point here

#858 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:02 AM

also, the new lows in GDXJ/HUI yesterday saw the 2nd daily RSI divergence since the momentum lows in later April, gotta helluva "bullish coil" in place, lets see how much this underwater beach ball can release...

Senor

#859 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:18 AM

also, lets not forget that within the past week the GSR hit a multi-decade extreme at 89, and da best goes onbull.gif

Senor

#860 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:33 AM

fwiw , my work shows us rallying into cycle highs @months end,the decline from that peak  will reveal the story-either way new lows or higher lows. which should bring us into the seasonal lows https://seasonalchar...ssics_gold.html

dharma