bottoming process continues

• Please log in to reply
911 replies to this topic

#881 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:40 PM

Hurst cycle analysis was calling for an august low in 2019 on this video which is about what I am now seeing on the previous post, his predicted peak was for last december which was a little short of the feb peak my gdxj chart projected.... https://www.youtube....7XHgTI9Q&t=222s

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#882 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 11:26 PM

i for one like todays action

#883 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:21 AM

forensics   commercials flat silver bait short. commercials short gold bait long.  heading into the weak demand lows.after mays month end peak

will the banksters get net long gold into the seasonal lows? mum on db which is going vertical gap and new lows again day after day it seems. 

something is wrong w/"the derivative king"  need a catalyst to get the ball moving.gold is and has been dead money

h&stop on dia need to break the neckline will this be another buy the dip?or something else?   

dharma

Edited by dharma, 29 May 2019 - 10:22 AM.

#884 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 12:49 PM

forensics   commercials flat silver bait short. commercials short gold bait long.  heading into the weak demand lows.after mays month end peak

will the banksters get net long gold into the seasonal lows? mum on db which is going vertical gap and new lows again day after day it seems. 

something is wrong w/"the derivative king"  need a catalyst to get the ball moving.gold is and has been dead money

h&stop on dia need to break the neckline will this be another buy the dip?or something else?   

dharma

Commercials positions do not look very good for the bulls compared to last August... 

Edited by Russ, 29 May 2019 - 12:50 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#885 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:55 PM

what is it they say about a dull market?

#886 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 06:18 PM

this was sobering for me http://cdn.ceo.ca.s3.../1eetpaq-QT.jpg  so the fed has said it has backed off from raising rates,but qt  ;is continuing until sept(as of now) this is a drain on the liquidity in the system.it is not friendly to the economy or the stock market

dharma

#887 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 08:12 AM

Like the short term overnight action, gold "perhaps" ending a short term wave ii near 1275 and now back above 1280, silver for a change not taking out the similar low. In reviewing the daily charts in the metals arena to me this sector is very oversold and coiled like a spring, perhaps even moreso when looking at the miner/gold and miner/silver ratios - I mean as oversold in thos ratios as ANY low going back 5 yrs or more and including the 2016 bottom. Obviously trying to identify any final bottom here given where we are at is extremely difficult, but short term given the overnight and current action I think we might have a shot here for a significant near term rally at least, we see

Senor

#888 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 09:25 AM

Like the short term overnight action, gold "perhaps" ending a short term wave ii near 1275 and now back above 1280, silver for a change not taking out the similar low. In reviewing the daily charts in the metals arena to me this sector is very oversold and coiled like a spring, perhaps even moreso when looking at the miner/gold and miner/silver ratios - I mean as oversold in thos ratios as ANY low going back 5 yrs or more and including the 2016 bottom. Obviously trying to identify any final bottom here given where we are at is extremely difficult, but short term given the overnight and current action I think we might have a shot here for a significant near term rally at least, we see

Senor

after a very sluggish start in the miners perhaps, just "perhaps" we will finally see at least a near term decent rally, will the underwater beach ball start "unleashing"? it could at any time IMO but we have also been here before, we see

Senor

#889 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 10:13 AM

Senor

after a very sluggish start in the miners perhaps, just "perhaps" we will finally see at least a near term decent rally, will the underwater beach ball start "unleashing"? it could at any time IMO but we have also been here before, we see

Senor

did someone mistakenly hit the buy gold switch vs the sell? lol, nice move "so far" and come on "beach ball"

Senor

#890 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 10:31 AM

https://www.cnbc.com...a-currency.html

THE  economies are a slow motion train wreck gold is even slower motion though beneath the surface 

there is a volcano brewing

dharma