out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#771 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:39 PM

tomorrow draghi brings out the bazooka. dont think it is priced in! 

will the bazooka only fire bubble gum and be a disappointment?

japan has been firing bazookas for 20 years 

whenever the turn comes, this time the shorts and missed bugs will pay up

this will be a more powerful move

dharma

#772 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:14 PM

not seeing any positive divergences yet in SILJ. Looks like we need another wave down at least IMO

BWDIK?

The big gap on GDX around $24 is calling, Nov. should be the low. 

VERY low odds GDX s goin to 24, if it goes that low I am lookin for 17

Senor

Well opinions vary, in my opinion is it almost guaranteed that GDX will close that gap at 24 by Nov. but it could go lower than that too. Nov. should be a screaming buy.  The oscillator signal on GDX is quite a strong one from what I see and I have been using the indicator since the 1990's. As I pointed out earlier GDX not being able to break above the 2016 high is not a strong point and now gdx has broken below it's channel.   

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#773 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 08:14 PM

not seeing any positive divergences yet in SILJ. Looks like we need another wave down at least IMO

BWDIK?

Senor

Well opinions vary, in my opinion is it almost guaranteed that GDX will close that gap at 24 by Nov. but it could go lower than that too. Nov. should be a screaming buy.  The oscillator signal on GDX is quite a strong one from what I see and I have been using the indicator since the 1990's. As I pointed out earlier GDX not being able to break above the 2016 high is not a strong point and now gdx has broken below it's channel.   

Yep we all have our opinions and trade accordingly

Senor

#774 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:14 PM

BWDIK?

Senor

Yep we all have our opinions and trade accordingly

Senor

Yes, NUGT is much lower now but I expect it to go even back the the 20 level.  Looks at this chart with standard indicators for gdx, it is rolling over, got a ways to go yet in my view. I am just sitting on cash, I will move back in when I think it finished 'correcting' which should be Nov. We'll see but for now the train reversed and came back to a few stations to let people get back on.flowers.gif  http://schrts.co/ahaVtktI

Edited by Russ, 11 September 2019 - 09:16 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#775 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 02:06 AM

assuming wee are doing an ABC off the highs, getting to that gap Would NOT be expected IMO if we completed A down....

#776 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 09:21 AM

Since this is a wave 3 you would expect pullbacks to be small

We will see first retrace would be .382. In a bull market

Overbought can get more overbought imo gld is heading to at least 175

On this next run all fwiw
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#777 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:27 AM

well draghi fired the bazooka , 

this could be a B or an impulse

if you are watching the market, all pullbacks have been followed by new highs 

corrections have been short in time. i think the longest correction was 10 market days

when i posted that bowl pattern. the symmetry is uncanny i am looking for a vertical move soon

stay tuned 

worldwide slowly folks are losing confidence in fiat. they have lost confidence in government 

thus the populist movement its all a process and they are headed this way. beginning w/big 

time institutional money managers. not going to drop names. 

this move is for real . as gannman points out this is wave 3

dharma

draghi is in charge of the printing press and he is rolling it out!

https://gracelandupd...019sep12qe1.png

Edited by dharma, 12 September 2019 - 10:31 AM.

#778 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:45 AM

corrections have been short in time. i think the longest correction was 10 market days

when i posted that bowl pattern. the symmetry is uncanny i am looking for a vertical move soon

stay tuned 

worldwide slowly folks are losing confidence in fiat. they have lost confidence in government 

thus the populist movement its all a process and they are headed this way. beginning w/big 

dharma

righto Dharma. bull mkts climb a wall of worry and its nice to see we are getting that, I continue to really like the SILJ/SLV chart and action - its telling me a big up move is imminent and to be long the silver miner sector which I am, long and strong

Senor

#779 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,024 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:55 AM

Draghi was a big fade.

#780 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 10:57 AM

senor mentioned the 

stay tuned 

dharma

righto Dharma. bull mkts climb a wall of worry and its nice to see we are getting that, I continue to really like the SILJ/SLV chart and action - its telling me a big up move is imminent and to be long the silver miner sector which I am, long and strong

Senor

senor mentioned the dollar having a possible 5 move wave down. i am seening bottoming patterns in many commodities reminiscent of the 70s  w/the bazooka fired,its obvious the eu is trying to inflate.   the miners i put my $$ in remain firm my account is near its highs. and we are not yet in the time my work shows bottom(we are days away) this could be a B . not of it has changed my strategy.  corrections remain short in duration and not that deep in price

dharma

linrom 1 may work out that way for $$ holders if you are in the euro  your currency has been further debased!