out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#961 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:54 PM

NAK looks possibly explosive move to the upside coming soon.  NAK is always late to the gold party.

But they have 70,000,000 ounces of gold.  At 1900 gold price that is 133 BILLION in just the gold value alone, not account for the copper and silver they have.

Talk about a strategic assett !

Just on this one mine alone they have MORE gold than Russia has for its entire reserves who has been accumulating gold for a long time recently.

#962 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 01:57 PM

Senor, i liked your post but error pops up.  I've been buying rydex PM fund daily, and ugld. holding onto uslv.

#963 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,957 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:04 PM

GLD sure rocketed  up on news of Chinese delegation cancellation of Montana farm tour. Reminds me of days when GS and Iran manipulated price of oil sky high to $150. You had literally people reporting on US Carrier Fleet leaving Norfolk. Port watchers, sort of like coast watchers in the Pacific during WWII reporting  on Japanese air and fleet movements.

This is not sign of a healthy market.

#964 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:16 PM

you have got 5 wave moves up in all this stuff. we are on the way 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#965 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:32 PM

NAK looks possibly explosive move to the upside coming soon.  NAK is always late to the gold party.

But they have 70,000,000 ounces of gold.  At 1900 gold price that is 133 BILLION in just the gold value alone, not account for the copper and silver they have.

Talk about a strategic assett !

Just on this one mine alone they have MORE gold than Russia has for its entire reserves who has been accumulating gold for a long time recently.

i bailed on this one awhile ago. trump did not give them permission to drill in this sensitive area lots of unfulfilled promise

dharma

#966 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:36 PM

I thought I read that Trump gave them a reprieve on the Obama-era EPA restrictions in July?

#967 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:49 PM

GLD sure rocketed  up on news of Chinese delegation cancellation of Montana farm tour. Reminds me of days when GS and Iran manipulated price of oil sky high to $150. You had literally people reporting on US Carrier Fleet leaving Norfolk. Port watchers, sort of like coast watchers in the Pacific during WWII reporting  on Japanese air and fleet movements.

This is not sign of a healthy market.

if the gold/miner action this week was not "healthy" then I really feel sorry for the bears/shorts when it "feels better" - got gold/miners?yes.gif

Senor

#968 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 02:52 PM

This sounds like the 'subprime mortgage' loans right now.  Only to companies without any earning or cash.

https://twitter.com/...115930969563136

#969 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,595 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 03:10 PM

some images that seem important 

1   https://pbs.twimg.co...=png&name=small

2 this is the base that bore the bull   https://pbs.twimg.co...ng&name=900x900

3  this is the base that we have just broken out of  https://pbs.twimg.co...ng&name=900x900

my concern is the latter or present base seems to indicate a move below 1400 . as i said there are so many spinning plates china walked. war in the middle east? and the fed is mysteriously conducting repos to prop up the bond market. is something afoot here. ?

are we about to enter a new lehman? i dont know . i am prepared mentally to ride. no leverage ........... yet

dharma

any ideas from these images.?   

its a compelling picture!?

Edited by dharma, 20 September 2019 - 03:13 PM.

#970 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 03:13 PM

looks like "Repo man" may be at work at least thru Oct 10 - likely catalyst for todays surge higher", from another site:

"

"NY Fed to pump $75 bn into money markets daily through Oct 10
18 days at $75B per day, let's see that would be $1.3T. But, who's counting anymore?
Powell says this little problem is something like "well contained."

NY Fed to pump $75 bn into money markets daily through Oct 10
AFP AFP•September 20, 2019

A cash crunch in the US financial plumbing prompted the central bank to pump billions into the system daily, and those operations will continue through October 10 (AFP Photo/Delil SOULEIMAN)

New York (AFP) - The New York Federal Reserve Bank said Friday it will inject billions into the US financial plumbing on a daily basis for the next three weeks in an effort to prevent a spike in short-term interest rates.

The Fed will offer up to $75 billion a day in repurchase agreements -- exchanging secure assets for cash for very short periods -- through October 10, it said in a statement.

In addition, it will offer three 14-day "repo" operations of at least $30 billion each.

Banks have struggled in recent days to find the cash needed to meet reserve requirements which has pushed up short-term borrowing rates, prompting the New York Fed to pump billions into US money markets with repo operations over the past four days.

However, in a sign a cash crunch could be easing, demand for liquidity on Friday did not significantly exceed the amount offered, as it had on two prior days.

After October 10, the New York Fed will "conduct operations as necessary to help maintain the federal funds rate in the target range, the amounts and timing of which have not yet been determined."

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell this week downplayed concerns about the money market's cash crunch, saying it was not a sign of problems in the wider economy or a concern for monetary policy.

Economists say an array of conditions converged to dry up liquidity in the banking system -- including quarterly corporate tax payments and a surge in government debt sold to investors, which drained cash out of banks.

Banks borrow regularly in markets for very short periods, usually overnight, to make sure their daily cash reserves do not fall below the required level. But interest rates increase with demand.

The New York Fed adds or removes liquidity to keep interest rates in line with the desired target, but the cash shortage in recent days prompted it to pump funds into the short-term repo market as rates soared and threatened to break out of the Fed's target range.

The central bank cut benchmark lending rates interest rate on Wednesday, and also made some technical adjustments to try to keep the market rates from breaking out of the range, including cutting the interest it offers on bank reserves held at the Fed that are in excess of the minimum required level."