An Epic NEW Bull market is about to begin. Has already begun

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 03:09 PM

Hard to go wrong with GDXJ,  AG is good. VGZ,  USERX is a good mutual fund. AUY, GPL has peformed poorly lately pure silver play. KL is one I let get away. Should have never sold it. Wesdome. MUX, GORO? NOVO is going to be very big company IMO

#32 tsharp

tsharp

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 09:18 PM

couldnt agree more nd cong.  also one other fundamental factor the deficit. the dollar will be taking a 

very large dump here kind of like a giant enema for the u.s. 

and congrats your timing is excellent nice work me i am a gold bug so i am always bullish gold 

but this time i am right

Not to be difficult, and while I think gold's time will come with a Wave-V high up in the $5K range, I don't think its bottom has come quite yet., it's perhaps two years out at ~960.. jmho...

XAU-USD-W-6-14-19.jpg

Welp, not seeing an end to the bear market for gold, though the fractal did need to be adjusted to comply with the global cycle that extends the bull market in US equities and the US dollar into the end of the decade.

GC-W-6-21-19-1.jpg

#33 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 04:49 PM

Two things. GPL (Great Panther)I said GPL is a pure silver play, it is not just a pure silver play any more. They acquired another company that produces gold and they have some projects that will be coming onine with furuther exploration potential with the asquired Gold produces and another advanced statge project. Production will be over 175k ounces of AU eq ounces. In a bull market companies producing over 100k ounces a year should reach at least $10. It's 82cents now. Watch the explosion.

The other comment is for Tsharp. Tsharp if you read my comments I said possible B wave or 2nd wave at hand and noted the formidable resistance from 1500 to 1600. I said that was the one thing that concerned me. Lots of people have noticed the gold chart. Lots of people posting bearish charts for gold. I couldn't be more delighted. I think we'll reach $1700 before EOY. But I could be wrong. Can't make money if you don't take the trade. I would never bet my life on Elliot wave. I've seen huge outstanding moves that don't make any elliot sense and there is always revision after revision after revision.

#34 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 12:37 PM

I don't know how good Michael OLiver is. I've heard of him before but I don't pay attention to most people. I do know Paul Tudor Jones, parhaps the best trader that exists, is bullish on gold. Anyway Michael Oliver just posted an article that came to my attention and he also has $1700 as a target.

#35 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 06:18 PM

Just checking in. All looking very bullish. Pretty decent correction in gold and the shares are holding up very well. I don't think the correction will last very long. I'm still 118% long. I don't know if I'll get the super setup I want to trade JNUG. I'll let you know if it happens. If it does, I have to jump immediately. not for the faint of heart

#36 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:38 AM

keep us updated ;-)

pretty sure deal or no deal will give a big move on monday, and then nfp as this probably needs to be bad for a rate cut to happen next meeting...

#37 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 07:43 PM

So the first fractal of tsharp was quickly invalidated. Oh well, just make a new one

#38 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 05:50 PM

very possibly may take the NUGT trade tomorrow or tuesday for a nice rally. exit. miners have larger corretion. reload.

#39 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 01:19 PM

didn't drop as low as I'd like. Touch and go here. This is a critical week IMO.

#40 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 01:56 PM

always seems to happen around HOlidays and HOliday weeks. Canada market not open today. ours is closed thursday