• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:24 AM

THX!  Yeah I saw that last night on the CNBC website news.  I thought my system was broken when I called for a low in the last hour or two Monday, but then it turned out OK.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#12 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 05:18 PM

The market is looking weak and the technicals suggest more selling of note after this week. Im short for an expected gap down Wednesday. Looking for 2858 ideally. An attempt at the 2920 s this week would not surprise me.

Blessings,

blu

#13 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 07:57 AM

Down a little more than I was expecting. The hourly pattern is bullish or buy the dip. I have puts. Selling them on the gap down. Looking for place to go long today.

Blessings,

blu

#14 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:42 AM

Today was a gift.  Sold puts bought calls, expecting 2914/15 daily gap fill Thursday with snap back to rising wedge rising trend line broken.  This could be wave [w] of a larger Wave B. the 16 TD top is due Aug 19/20 so this means a possible mini crash into around the 28th Bradley.

Blessings,

blu

#15 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 09:53 AM

Today was a gift.  Sold puts bought calls, expecting 2914/15 daily gap fill Thursday with snap back to rising wedge rising trend line broken.  This could be wave [w] of a larger Wave B. the 16 TD top is due Aug 19/20 so this means a possible mini crash into around the 28th Bradley.

You could be right thats about where that gap is.  These moves are great for averaging in up and down, wish I had held my overnight trade longer.  Also gotta love those stops as its always nice to know your profits locked in!!   

#16 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 03:30 PM

You could be right thats about where that gap is.  These moves are great for averaging in up and down, wish I had held my overnight trade longer.  Also gotta love those stops as its always nice to know your profits locked in!!   

I got out of my calls for a nice profit a little early around 2878.  I'm seeing another gap down Thursday, but it should hold 2846/47 area I think then up to 2914 by day's end.  I'm in cash but will buy calls on the expected pull back otherwise standing aside. Who said, "I never went broke taking a profit"? Was that Jesse Livermore? Didn't he go broke? LOL

Blessings,

blu

#17 lucky6

lucky6

• Traders-Talk User
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 11:20 AM

BLU--Great to see you back posting--Your last call has been an awesome guide to make some wonderful trades in this crazy market-Thanks for having the guts to put your work out there ! NO ONE is right all the time-But when you are on -You are on--Much appreciated-- Lucky6

#18 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 11:34 AM

Amazing market calls! Blustar, could you please update?

#19 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 02:26 PM

Today is a major Bradley turn.  It is 9 TD from the 16 TD top which is 8+1. Venus trines Jupiter at about 4:30 EDT.  Tomorrow is the three week low.  The recent pattern is very bearish.  I think we get a huge down day Friday.  We filled the gap at 2932/33 area came inside the rising wedge, this is no bueno, a fake out. The moon joins the trine in Sagittarius exactly at the trine and it is mutable at the same time/  Watch out below!! TIMBER!!!! Friday is also a 4 TD low

So off the top I would call it A on Monday B today and C on Friday giving us Wave "A" of a bigger degree, then wave "B" into the 19/20th and then down hard into August 30/Sept 3 area around the Sun/Mars conj ...

Blessings,

blu

#20 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 03:43 PM

I'm expecting minimum 2883/84 Friday

Blessings,

blu