Shorted QQQ @ 188.13

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:02 PM

one day of nickles and dimes and everybody gets excited......lmao     to celebrate.... trolling da cheif   is icing on the cake   ......they call me a buy and holder   lolol

this is not possible unless u trade    http://wolanchuk.com/topten.htm    .......add up all ur  trade wins and subtract all ur trade losses  and maybe u will do as well  .......and show me what u got.....over the last ten years  lmao

Not sure what you mean by accusing me or whoever for trolling? You? YOU posted on my topic twice. When I used to post here multiple times a day years ago my win rate and profits were off the charts but who cares. My account is up 500% since Jan 2016 so i do ok

No offense to you or anyone but I dont read your posts or hardly ever read anyone here. I like to keep my mind free of clutter and almost never turn on the tv or cnbc. I did read bluster's post friday but i beat that by a mile, it was too late. I went short thursday. Covered Friday near the low and bought calls.

Edited by skott, 25 August 2019 - 01:10 PM.

#32 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:25 PM

skott,    yeah, congrats for your good trades. Keep up the good work, ignore those offensive ...    people know

#33 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 04:38 PM

skott,    yeah, congrats for your good trades. Keep up the good work, ignore those offensive ...    people know

Thanks,  q4wer

#34 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 04:05 AM

Skott,

Agree with keeping the noise out to improve your focus,  But really enjoy your thoughts and trades if you could put everyone on mute and share!

LOL...

O

#35 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 12:08 PM

Glad I covered my shorts. Will be selling the Calls today probably for small loss / breakeven or small gain.  I'm totally pissed with work issues right now and it won't be resolved until later in the week at the earliest. I don't need to trade this pissed off. Staying long the miners. Won't be surprised by a ST top in them now/soon and a smallish drop into a secondary buy signal.

#36 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:29 PM

sold my calls for 2.95 a little while ago. missed the best levels of the day and this was a small loss and only a small portion of the profits from QQQ shorts. Options almost  never work unless you are the writer of the option.

#37 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,588 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:40 AM

one day of nickles and dimes and everybody gets excited......lmao     to celebrate.... trolling da cheif   is icing on the cake   ......they call me a buy and holder   lolol

this is not possible unless u trade    http://wolanchuk.com/topten.htm    .......add up all ur  trade wins and subtract all ur trade losses  and maybe u will do as well  .......and show me what u got.....over the last ten years  lmao

Not sure what you mean by accusing me or whoever for trolling? You? YOU posted on my topic twice. When I used to post here multiple times a day years ago my win rate and profits were off the charts but who cares. My account is up 500% since Jan 2016 so i do ok

No offense to you or anyone but I dont read your posts or hardly ever read anyone here. I like to keep my mind free of clutter and almost never turn on the tv or cnbc. I did read bluster's post friday but i beat that by a mile, it was too late. I went short thursday. Covered Friday near the low and bought calls.

Ya don't worry about him he only ever shows what he supposedly does after the fact so thinks he's the best, I've never read one thing of his predicting the future and seriously if he was that good he'd be all over the financial stations as the greatest trader ever,,,,.....to the moon.....sometime,,,,, or the next time the markets up huge lol!!!  

#38 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,588 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:41 AM

sold my calls for 2.95 a little while ago. missed the best levels of the day and this was a small loss and only a small portion of the profits from QQQ shorts. Options almost  never work unless you are the writer of the option.

Writing options is always the way to go in my view been doing it for years, smaller profits but consistent.

#39 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 10:29 AM

yes, I agree about the options. It was a small play and as you see I was right about the SPY going up but because of one day of time decay I lost some money. Missed the perfect opportunity to short this morning because I work late at night and don't often get up before the market opens. I tried shorting QQQ at 185.52 using my mobile platform but it did not work. trying to catch a bounce to short again.  Work situation is halfway resolved and I"ve calmed down for now but will file a grievance if necessary.  defense dept/Contractors

#40 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 10:46 AM

made an entry at 185.04  QQQ short

Edited by skott, 27 August 2019 - 10:50 AM.