Mooncake Day Top

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#101 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:32 AM

Fed day low for gold broken, looking for lower.

Sp still not up, waiting....

Looking for us to play pranks during Chinese anniversary. Some sideways movement. But Asia has bottomed since mooncake day top. I think time wise v close to a fake truce. Big up day. Juz not sure if they play it Oct 1 or a few days later.

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#102 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:03 AM

Fed day low for gold broken, looking for lower.

Sp still not up, waiting....

Looking for us to play pranks during Chinese anniversary. Some sideways movement. But Asia has bottomed since mooncake day top. I think time wise v close to a fake truce. Big up day. Juz not sure if they play it Oct 1 or a few days later.

Dun u find it interesting that despite the different bias we hold, different news outlets we get our info, we all trade the same markets and arrive at the same conclusions?

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#103 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:54 AM

added sp 2983 total 6

added gold short 1494. now 2

cash out 1 gold short. 5 points leveraged. left one. back to the same old support zone. dunno whether it will break.

added back gold short 1940. now back to 2.

cash out a gold short. 6 points leveraged. now back to 1. I think there shou;d be some news announcement later. remaining one set 1480 profit limit. maybe will get, maybe will not.

Edited by punter, 30 September 2019 - 05:55 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#104 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:08 AM

added sp 2983 total 6

cash out 1 gold short. 5 points leveraged. left one. back to the same old support zone. dunno whether it will break.

cash out a gold short. 6 points leveraged. now back to 1. I think there shou;d be some news announcement later. remaining one set 1480 profit limit. maybe will get, maybe will not.

missed my target of 1480 by a hair breath. the machines refused to give it to me ....... i was away , missed it.

added gold short 1485, now 2. not  a very wise move.

Edited by punter, 30 September 2019 - 07:10 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#105 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:24 AM

Low price for the hour, charts all different. I didn't get filled?

Gold sold off, fear recede, sp no up?

Edited by punter, 30 September 2019 - 07:25 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#106 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 09:31 AM

added sp 2983 total 6

missed my target of 1480 by a hair breath. the machines refused to give it to me ....... i was away , missed it.

added gold short 1485, now 2. not  a very wise move.

cash out 1 gold short. keeping 1. worried there might be a bounce.

still keeping 6 sp longs. Underwater. Overnight interest starting to get my attention! I have become a bag holder!!!!

Edited by punter, 30 September 2019 - 09:31 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#107 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:14 AM

cash out 1 gold short. keeping 1. worried there might be a bounce.

still keeping 6 sp longs. Underwater. Overnight interest starting to get my attention! I have become a bag holder!!!!

i was too impatient bcos going to bed.

cash out last gold short 11 points leveraged. waiting for chance to reload.

we will now have momo and a fake trade truce

Keep Calm and be Long

#108 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:27 AM

some chatter before bed.

tomorrow there will be a major military parade in Tian An Men Square in Beijing. Many new weapons will be on display, which will encompass a whole new suite of anti access and anti denial missiles. It will provide a massive aerial defensive and offensive measures to deny entry to the first and second 'island chain'.

a thousand over years ago, the chinese decided they would build a great wall to deny access to northern invading hordes. they didnt realise that many centuries later, the invaders would come from the seas. the only problem they had to dealt with were Japanese pirates landing in korea and portugese merchant soliders in taiwan/macau.

then the philipines, borneo and malacca sultans offered their kingdoms to become chinese subjects. the reigning emperor at that time decided it was too much trouble. why would they want to manage more people and problems. it turned out to be the biggest strategic mistake ever.

what they are doing now, in my opinion as an observer, is to reverse that decision that was wrongly made a hundred years.

Keep Calm and be Long

#109 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 01:31 AM

open new limit sell at 1468, dunno whether i will get it, or get filled.

still holding 4 sp longs underwater. closed 2 from 2970 area for beer money.

still no gold bottom and no sp top.

=================

euro to usd gap fill soon

european money printing in full steam. time to accumulate more euros for Christmas markets shopping and snacking.

Edited by punter, 01 October 2019 - 01:35 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#110 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 04:50 AM

open new limit sell at 1468, dunno whether i will get it, or get filled.

still holding 4 sp longs underwater. closed 2 from 2970 area for beer money.

still no gold bottom and no sp top.

open new gold short 1467.6  total 1

added to sp long, 2983. total 3

=========================

a rioter , young kid, is shot today. juz watch, when the fake truce is announced, the riots in HK will also stop. All this for money? this current system of using a country's might to steal, pillage and destroy innocent lives has to stop.

Edited by punter, 01 October 2019 - 04:59 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long