Mooncake Day Top

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#161 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:15 PM

Mark this day on your calendar for me 1/6/2020, China should be living in interesting times around that date...

although i dun have the skill to predict actual day, many people in my circle expect second quarter 2020 to be very interesting world wide.

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#162 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:17 PM

January 6, 2020 or June 1, 2020?

i think 11 jan is taiwan elections. analysts are thinking that current pro american/japan party will win elections; setting stage for china to take over island.

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#163 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:51 PM

had an american visitor today. poor chap had to listen to all my ranting over coffee. we had different views, but we respect each other views. but the chat helped to clear my tots in global trend coming.

The US lost the current trade war with China. lost bcos US aim was to deal China a knock out. instead it was a draw, like korean war.

next move coming will be financial wars, battle for global flows. Google chairman predicted a world with 2 tech standards. My call is a world with 2 financial system.

For too long, volatility in a USD standard and FED policy have caused terrible damage around the world. will a new standard be better? I will hold my breath. But it will provide space for lesser economies to grow in peace, at least that's what i hope.

there will be new markets to trade. different interpretation to markets.

some more gossip. although i dun know if im offending people. this is juz gossip u wont ever get to read on western media.

on the day when liu he 'chinese vice premier' met with trump, there is a photo (search google) of 2 sheets of paper on trump's desk between trump and liu he. i was told 1 copy is in english and the other in mandarin from chinese president.

the mandarin copy make do without any niceties. basically, it says to trump , we are juz doing each other a favor. dun think into it too much....

Keep Calm and be Long

#164 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 16 October 2019 - 01:56 AM

big impulse move today... market waiting for the 'HK democracy bill' by senate... may as well call it 'HK hypocritical ransom bill'

i am long sp, short gold and long asia.

Keep Calm and be Long

#165 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:28 AM

still long sp and short gold. getting boring ....

Keep Calm and be Long

#166 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 06:39 AM

i think my other scenario of big decline in nov and dec may not materialize. I think FED 'NOT QE' non QE might be for real.  ... oh ... no... no... im not fat... im juz 'not thin'....

'-' * '-' = '+'

Edited by punter, 17 October 2019 - 06:40 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#167 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 07:22 AM

i think my other scenario of big decline in nov and dec may not materialize. I think FED 'NOT QE' non QE might be for real.  ... oh ... no... no... im not fat... im juz 'not thin'....

'-' * '-' = '+'

i am juz thinking from the chinese camp that they should play a game of chicken with US on DEC Tariffs. worst case, juz let it collapse. better terms for nego in Jan.

also i dun think FED has enough ammo to last more than 3 to 6 months. it is a good chance to see if the emperor has cloths.

Edited by punter, 17 October 2019 - 07:23 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long

#168 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 17 October 2019 - 10:50 AM

i learn that the chinese has issued a directive to stop technology transfer for foreign investments. maybe in preparation for second round talks.

maybe we get some kind of written agreement soon for first round talks juz ended. together with fed on fri, maybe good impulse for sp new highs.

Keep Calm and be Long

#169 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 06:37 AM

OMG .... i dunno how many times i have scalped this gold decline..... I cant close this thread!!!!!!

Keep Calm and be Long

#170 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 04:00 AM

china announced not QE, non QE on Fri. I actually missed it. looking for more up. maybe a quarter positive effect but it wont last. this is in tandem with US not QE, non QE.

the game now is, europe QE, US Fed QE, then china will follow. 

==========================

I think I know the game US is playing for the coming financial war. Using democracy and human rights as the facade to launch multiple civil riots and unrest across the globe. I now see the same game and tactics being used in multiple cities. same method, same equipment, same communication platform. The objective is to push global capital flow to US markets.

it is going to be color revolution part II, on a global scale.

if i can see this, more astute and smarter people can see it. expect a big, coordinated push back against the US. expect huge volatility.

Edited by punter, 19 October 2019 - 04:07 AM.

Keep Calm and be Long