Short QQQ @ 191.65

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:29 PM

skott: do you really think there isn't enough money in the market for every one of us to extract a reasonable share without materially affecting anyone else? I'd like to see your reasoning. I would argue that people copying you, at least at first, would likely improve your results. Sure, once a TA technique gets over-subscribed it tends to fail, but I don't believe this board has anywhere near that kind of circulation for that result.

#92 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:35 AM

Commission free trading starts tomorrow for my broker.

S&P getting close to target. Does it crash, crash or just crash?

http://tos.mx/g2vmIG4

RUT is very close to testing a support/resistance line I drew last year

https://tos.mx/KLQWCZr

Does it hold or does it break? If you know tell me. I have an idea but...... one never really knows.

Edited by skott, 02 October 2019 - 09:36 AM.

#93 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 09:46 AM

Trading is hard. Fear vs greed. I'm up alot of money in two days. I can argue for a bottom here or a crash. Trading is hard but
I seem to find a way to make $$$

#94 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 10:05 AM

I took the safe route. S&P met my "reasonable" target and I have a nice profit added on to last weeks. Now I can relax and taking
care of other matters of life and work. And feeling absoulutely like crap again after about 6 weeks of feeling alot better. I used to
love to work in the yard. no more.

#95 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 10:43 AM

Target fully achieved. Doesn't mean it can't go lower but I'm out of my shorts. I was using S&P as my proxy

https://tos.mx/SJ54z4M

And kudos to blustar on this trade, if this 2884 area holds and then makes new highs. He got the first part right. He and I were
thinking the same on this down move. I think an upmove is very possible but due to be very long the miners it is not prudent for
me to trade long except maybe very small amounts. not worth the trouble. Made over a months salary on this trade in two days

#96 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 12:03 PM

I had the external hours turned off on that prior chart. I reenabled it so you can see why I drew those lines as I did.

https://tos.mx/XKG7I4b

If I had to guess I'd say a bottom of some sorts is in now

#97 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 12:07 PM

No comments?

#98 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 07:03 PM

SP500 Cash at an important trendline support.
SP500 way below the Bollinger band and below the K band.
Breadth over sold now, may have some room to go though.

If todays lows are broken, tested from below and fails would be the best case scenario, Julys low next.

If this low holds, up to 2910 to 2940 range once again.

Just my observations.

#99 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 08:42 PM

Huh, just saying it took me years and years to get this good. Why should I give away every nuance I have learned through much trial and error? For what? Is it not enough I've posted real time winning trades and hardly anyone else even posts trades. And as almost no one says thanks. I even drew a picture for you all and the s&p went exactly there within one point below my target. 120+ points made. And I get told we've already debated bulls/bears and there are no bulls, everyone is bearish, i.e we have a bottom. Haha. Good luck to you all navigating the next couple months and years

Edited by skott, 02 October 2019 - 08:46 PM.

#100 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 05:39 AM

Oh, you wanted comments based on that. I thought you wanted comments on markets calls. I was trying to provide where the market was at based on my opinion and how I was going to trade it.

Yea you definitely dont need to provide your secret sauce.
You do provide trades which is probably more than most on this board. And right now your calls have been profitable for sure!

Thanks for the insights.