wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#1091 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,879 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 12:32 PM

Given the gold/silver ratio and the SILJ:GDX ratios I am looking for silver and SILJ to start outperforming soon

Senor

Watching this closely as well. Looks to me like last summer was the cycle peak.

Now waiting for failed rally attempt to turn over.

A breach of the 200 day might get things started.

gs.png

Edited by K Wave, 23 February 2020 - 12:33 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1092 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 12:41 PM

This is a bearish count as silver is completing WAVE B to about 19.70, it's an ABC correction from 2011 peak. WAVE C will follow to LT lows. It is what it is, just Elliot without fundamentals about DX, Fed money printing etc.

All corrections take ABC shape and silver and gold are just completing wave B of an ABC correction. That's my opinion and obviously I am in disagreement with 99.5% bulls.

Edited by linrom1, 23 February 2020 - 12:50 PM.

#1093 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:02 PM

the problem the world faces here is if this virus starts to affect the supply chain

if companies cant make products they cant pay bills. then debt becomes an issue 

that is the real question here how far does this thing go. i have no idea just have to watch 

and see

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1094 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:38 PM

so for example, Dave Collum said 80% of all materials for pharmaceuticals comes from china.

I think a majority of parts in a mercedes do, its everything everywhere, its just a couple or few weeks away.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#1095 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:46 PM

i am not using it as a timing tool mind you. I am using it with the knwledge that when this decides to pullback it will snowball. that is what huge spec positions do.

it can take a long time.  unless it tops out and declining, mentioning it is a waste of time.

anytime an indicator hits HIStORICAL HIGHS it is not a waste of time to pay attention.

#1096 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:48 PM

anyone think CKG close to entering a wave 3?

I think it has big potential...looks like it is coiling for potential liftoff. Just waiting for kickoff day.

Hard to see that action since last summer as anything but a surge off a long term bottom, followed by a nearly pic perfect bull flag.

As long as it keeps holding above the 200 day, acceleration upside could be imminent.

If it does breakout here soon, then the 2016 highs should doable pretty quickly.

chk.png

THANKS

#1097 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:50 PM

This is a bearish count as silver is completing WAVE B to about 19.70, it's an ABC correction from 2011 peak. WAVE C will follow to LT lows. It is what it is, just Elliot without fundamentals about DX, Fed money printing etc.

All corrections take ABC shape and silver and gold are just completing wave B of an ABC correction. That's my opinion and obviously I am in disagreement with 99.5% bulls.

Dude: are you trading your opinion cause if you are you must have some deep pockets...

#1098 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,879 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 06:57 PM

Dude: are you trading your opinion cause if you are you must have some deep pockets...

Actually, his chart is looking for 19.70, so if long here, he is doing just fine.

I am seeing shifts to bullish configurations happening in charts everywhere in the sector though, so 19.70 may not hold bull back for long.....

I am still on record that that back test of 16.50 on Silver was the bottom for some time time to come....

Edited by K Wave, 23 February 2020 - 06:59 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1099 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 07:03 PM

Actually, his chart is looking for 19.70, so if long here, he is doing just fine.

I am seeing shifts to bullish configurations happening in charts everywhere in the sector though, so 19.70 may not hold bull back for long.....

I am still on record that that back test of 16.50 on Silver was the bottom for some time time to come....

quote : my bad, right you are, but his pror posts indicated bearishnes 20% lower than we are

#1100 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 07:21 PM

what are some examples of SILVER failing to confirm GOLD?