• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#41 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:23 PM

Hope everyone is strapped in for this Rocket Ride

really like where gold's DSI readings are from 5 thru 21-day, so sentiment as well has set up beautifully IMO for a key big secondary low, and as many of us have commented the "internals" (miners A/D line action) has been bullishly diverging and leading the way up. No guarantees as always but we have a great chance here IMO to decisively break out and head higher for months, we see as todays rally really needs to be sustained and extended - looks good at this time

Senor 

Yeah...last few days were classic pre-explosion action, as all the 900 MAs on the various time frames came together.

All the bulls need to do now is hold the Gap'N'Go today, and should be off to races in GDX/GDXJ and related derivatives with a big breakaway gap upside..

Bulls DO NOT want to fumble here....I dont think they will, but we will see by the end of the day.

An hourly close over 39 on GDXJ should pretty much seal in launch mode...

#42 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 12:43 PM

Dharma,

I haven't followed PLG. What is the backstory to the crazy drop in share price over last few years? I had to put the chart in log mode to even see the recent action. cry2.gif

It does look like the decline has finally been stopped since mid 2018, and at a buck and change, it certainly could be cheap.

hi kwave, i am not expert , but from what i gather, it seems many countries have encouraged ev expansion. and as a result fear became sell platinum we no longer need cat converters. the biggest use of platinum is in cat converters. so i believe the market over reacted.  of course someone could invent a cat that uses something else besides platinum.    platinum is primarily mined in russia and s/africa. which means to me   when advantageous russia will withhold supplies.  so that is all i know  i responded or acted mostly to the fact that platinum has been decimated.  that and the bus fare will get you on the bus

dharma

#43 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,949 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 01:58 PM

So far, lookin' like a big ol' bull flag on GDXJ today...

Let's see if they can finally take out 39.50 in the last 2 hours....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#44 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 03:04 PM

by the way last tuesday someone rolled over107k gold contracts. indicaing that a big player is in the market and long

silj underperforming. when does silver /platinum take the lead?

when do the inflation pressures in the market come front and center?

the fed s balance sheet expansion is front and center. 

now trump is saying a trade deal might be better after the election. i am still pessimistic 

china steals intellectual property.   trump is right to be the 1st president to make a stand. not to mention that if you are a dissident , 

1time you get reeducated , next time you give your life as an organ donor!!!!

i look for this rally to last into the fed meeting next week. 

dharma

#45 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 03:13 PM

yup wave 3 has started and big changes are coming this will last years and years and years imo.

debt will become an issue here and will have to be dealt with imo

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#46 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,949 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 05:30 PM

Tomorrow important day for Gold.

Was not able to overcome last resistance zone today, so if it does not blast through tomorrow, then as frustrating as it might be, still a chance for one last drop before full launch...

GC contract should not drop below 1475 for any length of time going forward if we are indeed in launch mode...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#47 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 07:10 PM

nice call dharma you have been talking about this date for a long time. a fundamental change is coming

and this time we are headed for a currency crisis. of that i have no doubt 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#48 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 03 December 2019 - 07:12 PM

today is the new moon. 

indian market has switched from a discount to a premium for gold 

we are either there or oh so close.

i believe jupiter going into capricorn on the 2nd will be the clincher. for stocks in particular

miners lead up and down. they have not followed gold to new lows for the move.  i believe the sector is under accumulation. 

several new guys on the board i like playing poker

anyone old enough to remember these prices https://kingworldnew...N-I-4212015.jpg

hey there is no inflation .  its why indians dont sell gold they accumulate.   oh in 70gold was $35 or was it $42 i cant remember!

dharma

adding to plg. it will be a rabbit

what trade deal beans dont think so!?

Nice call Dharma.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#49 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:03 AM

Eric Hadik is expecting gold to peak in early Dec  and form a low in the first half of January which is not what I see, I see this breakout in the gold stock indices to keep going into at least late Jan., we will see.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#50 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,949 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 08:16 AM

Eric Hadik is expecting gold to peak in early Dec  and form a low in the first half of January which is not what I see, I see this breakout in the gold stock indices to keep going into at least late Jan., we will see.

Pretty much depends on what happens today....

If bulls fail to advance the ball here today, then he could be right...

But if these overnight pivots can be taken out upside later today, should be off to the races....

Lets see if Gold and Silver can follow Platinum's early lead today....