wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#801 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 09:13 AM

This is what I see is going on. If the market does not strongly rally here, silver is going much lower. Perhaps its finished? But the biggest lesson here is don't listen to idiots who view precious metals as some security safe harbor against wars, pandemics, market crashes----we're not on a gold standard.

#802 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 09:37 AM

Silver miners are ignoring this!

#803 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:40 AM

we have this week , friday is expiration of the gold contract, and the fed tomorrow and maybe next week for consolidation in the sector , then i think the market begins its march to 1800 . as an aside all the corrections in palladium look very similar, w/this latest one looking like all the past corrections. platinum is way undervalued and can be substituted in making cats. i am watching silver , which has a bull channel for signs of life . i believe silver will lead the next leg bottom line the fed , ecb, and japan are printing at an accelerating rate money or fiat is seeking its intrinsic value . in weimar stocks went up until the printing overcame everything , then stocks crashed along w/everything else. the feds determination to keep rates in the repo market low is taking more fire power than they first thought. we are entering the end game. the pattern on the miners is very bullish , i see it as a bull channel which projects to a double. its time the miners picked up the ball and became lead dog. miners lead the sector up /down. their values are squeezed. and we have an election coming up the fed will juice the market soon. the incumbent wants another term

dharma

Edited by dharma, 28 January 2020 - 11:41 AM.

#804 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 12:33 PM

RSI on 30min silver got to 10.33. I have never seen anything trade this low for so long!

#805 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 03:50 PM

Confluence of three indicators:

Elliot Wave ABCDE pattern    Note: the E leg can undershoot or overshoot

Fibonacci retracement 0.618%

MA 900

All point to 16.30 XAGUSD target

Edited by linrom1, 28 January 2020 - 03:53 PM.

#806 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 07:44 PM

i hate to say it but it is looking to me like a few miners want to crash down.  And part of this could be coming from the weakness in the regular stock market.  They are sniffing that out.

And to make matters worse from armstrong weekly timing model:

on the WEEKLY level of Socrates, it is saying for sp500   "possible SERIOUS CRASH"   

[

This is what I see is going on. If the market does not strongly rally here, silver is going much lower. Perhaps its finished? But the biggest lesson here is don't listen to idiots who view precious metals as some security safe harbor against wars, pandemics, market crashes----we're not on a gold standard.

#807 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 09:04 PM

i hate to say it but it is looking to me like a few miners want to crash down.  And part of this could be coming from the weakness in the regular stock market.  They are sniffing that out.

And to make matters worse from armstrong weekly timing model:

on the WEEKLY level of Socrates, it is saying for sp500   "possible SERIOUS CRASH"   

[

https://usawatchdog....rtin-armstrong/

He was on Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog and said that he was expecting minor correction only and market would rally. He laughed at Dalio and his gold comments.

Edited by linrom1, 28 January 2020 - 09:05 PM.

#808 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,297 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 09:31 PM

Linrom1 - do you have a gold count that corresponds to your silver one?

#809 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 10:40 AM

Linrom1 - do you have a gold count that corresponds to your silver one?

Sorry, I do not.

#810 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 10:57 AM

i posted the this @88 the other day, this to me is a warning. we are now in correction here. i put in stink bids, as i continue to think that this week and possibly next week will be down weeks. 

by the planets i dont think the corona virus will be a pandemic. but it will flame out .we shall see

dalio is a very smart successful guy. he makes his money by trading , not by selling information

you have to look behind the curtain

here is the captains wave count. http://www.321gold.c...wave012920.html

dharma

i think the fed lowers by june