wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1289 replies to this topic

#781 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 02:32 PM

Miners trying to pull away from the launch pad....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#782 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 02:34 PM

5 min 900 on GDX finally turning back up...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#783 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 02:38 PM

4 hour SI chart still acting beautifully bullish.

Back tested 900 in December, then worked its way through the 200, and initial launch move ensued.

Now, after back testing the now rising 200, trying to get second wave wave launch sequence under way.

I think a close over 17 on SLV would likely seal the deal for the bulls. Could get explosive after that, should it happen.

#784 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 02:40 PM

We are also a few pennies away from SI 200 day finally crossing over now rising 900 day.

#785 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 02:41 PM

Intermediate to longer term still bullish until PROVEN otherwise....

#786 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 02:51 PM

NUGT making another attempt to bust the 900 day today...AGQ as well. JNUG still a ways to go.

Interesting the AGQ chart appears stronger than USLV. Could be due to more gearing somehow in USLV, which could mean USLV could start to outperform once upside trend established.

When the 3Xers finally get above the 900 day MAs....one more sign bulls taking control....

#787 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 04:07 PM

Short SLV at close. I don't believe its an impulse, wave 4 overlaps with wave 1.

#788 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 07:59 PM

well everyone out there seems to be at the starting gate w/their pistols cocked. i believe it will begin in february . i  am watching w/cautious eye as golden week unfolds next week.   governments around the world are engaged in a printing fest , and the shrimp fest for the power brokers takes place. i see inflation coming forward towards year end. . the feds hey its not qe has dramatically changed their balance sheet.  its so easy to get caught up in all the wiggles.  and lose sight of the big picture. in the last year mobius , dalio, tudor jones, gundlach,and sam zell . all billionaires all from different expertise in different markets. are now touting gold . to me that is saying something. its not just a couple of kook gold bugs . its folks of real substance. 

dharma

this is an election year . is trump going to prod powell into lowering rates?  obviously the effects of 3 rises in rates taught powell a lesson .   dalios "cash is trash" will take on a new meaning 

russ- agree  march/april even out to may. 1800-1900 or bust!  we will see new highs by year end , then a larger correction.

dsi=86

Yes Dharma, so far it's doing what Eric Hadik said it would, after the Jan peak he said it would consolidate for 2-3 weeks, it is now 2.5 weeks and it's started up again, he is looking for a march high for those not following him. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#789 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 03:00 PM

Short SLV at close. I don't believe its an impulse, wave 4 overlaps with wave 1.

Wave 4 overlap ? can you describe where you are seeingn that?

#790 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 03:41 PM

Wave 4 overlap ? can you describe where you are seeingn that?

Yeah, there is no overlap whatsoever on what I count as the daily 5 up rally from early Dec to early Jan in both SLV and Silver - its not even close to any overlap

Senor