https://www.elliottw...2015726774.html

dharma

i think he is one of the best out there

#912 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 05:17 PM

Thanks, dharma, appreciate your insights.

#913 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 10:11 AM

dharma,good morning. What date comes after the March/April high?

smithy, i like to see my cycles pan out first. then if necessary make adjustments so , w/that said i see turns june , sept , nov/december to go out on the highs for the year.  as i said lets see if this pans out. 

this low due next week  , is significant , in that it marks the turn to the run,  i dont think it causes much price damage.  i look at it more as a coiling for a thrust. the thrust will , in my view, be most significant in the miners.  low grade producers will be the big beneficiaries of gold putting the 1500s in the rear view mirror.  eg chpgf is a low grade potential mine w/vast resources . all of a sudden it becomes a potential cash cow. . riefel is no stranger to this , this is not his first foray into the space . he has made alot of money for people  so i think he holds out for much higher prices . for me the beauty of his business acumen is he is not in this to build a mine , he is in it to sell the property w/o spending money  beyond having a pea done. other juniors dilute their shares by spending money.  so by the investment is earning money , the shares are so diluted it takes hitting the ball out of the park to make money.  seabridge gold is another management team w/a very similar philosophy.   

dharma

well said amigo and I totally agree, we are close, I see some modest downside/sideways action next week as we come into what I believe will be a final low before liftoff. I will look to do a little adding to stuff I like on weakness, 

Senor

#914 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 01:57 PM

smithy, i like to see my cycles pan out first. then if necessary make adjustments so , w/that said i see turns june , sept , nov/december to go out on the highs for the year.  as i said lets see if this pans out. 

this low due next week  , is significant , in that it marks the turn to the run,  i dont think it causes much price damage.  i look at it more as a coiling for a thrust. the thrust will , in my view, be most significant in the miners.  low grade producers will be the big beneficiaries of gold putting the 1500s in the rear view mirror.  eg chpgf is a low grade potential mine w/vast resources . all of a sudden it becomes a potential cash cow. . riefel is no stranger to this , this is not his first foray into the space . he has made alot of money for people  so i think he holds out for much higher prices . for me the beauty of his business acumen is he is not in this to build a mine , he is in it to sell the property w/o spending money  beyond having a pea done. other juniors dilute their shares by spending money.  so by the investment is earning money , the shares are so diluted it takes hitting the ball out of the park to make money.  seabridge gold is another management team w/a very similar philosophy.   

dharma

well said amigo and I totally agree, we are close, I see some modest downside/sideways action next week as we come into what I believe will be a final low before liftoff. I will look to do a little adding to stuff I like on weakness, 

Senor

share any recent favorites Senor? Still looking to add to select silvers

#915 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 01:30 AM

failure of miners to outpace metals IS a concern

#916 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:16 AM

Silver still pounding on the 17.80 door....

If it opens, look out above....

This wedgie looks ready to bust open very soon....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#917 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:24 AM

GDX with nice looking breakaway gap off of hourly 900...

As long as 28 holds now, this has the potential to be the liftoff point....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#918 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:47 AM

GDXJ approaching 41 level...if it can push on through, tide may have turned back upside.

#919 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:58 AM

my date is the 12  give or take a day or 2

meanwhile  https://pbs.twimg.co...=jpg&name=large  @some point this will not be lost on gold

then there are food prices https://www.3aw.com....-19000-farmers/

its all set up. 

china injected a couple of hundred billion dollars into their economy 

the steeds are at the starting gates.  i look for the breakout of the 8 yr gulag.  everything right now is manipulated.  the charts/pictures you see are manipulated.  its to prevent a stampede we will not have to wait much longer.  the debt clock keeps ticking

dharma

#920 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:29 AM

dharma

Senor

share any recent favorites Senor? Still looking to add to select silvers

KL (Kirkland Lake) has gotten killed past week or so, probably a lot of previous DGC shareholder shares being sold after recent buyout completion. Some folks don't like the purchase but I do as IMO it provides great leverage to gold price and they bought a lot of gold in ground and current production. Concern is margins which are phenomenal at KL may go down but the added leverage from this very well run company IMO is very good. Like it down here sub 37 - hit 35.33 on Friday.as always DYODD

also added SILJ this morning sub 10.63

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 10 February 2020 - 11:33 AM.