29 replies to this topic

#11 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 02:06 PM

i shwish u luk....hic.....ull need it

Chief,

Instead of what appears to be a condescending remark, try giving us the reason why you think what you do, otherwise, it appears that you are coming across as smug.  I only see one consistent point of view from you: bull.

blu 

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif  

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#12 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:04 PM

Chief,

Instead of what appears to be a condescending remark, try giving us the reason why you think what you do, otherwise, it appears that you are coming across as smug.  I only see one consistent point of view from you: bull.

blu 

same ole nonsense, everyone else is wrong but he never gives a trade,

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#13 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:52 PM

Chief,

blu
same ole nonsense, everyone else is wrong but he never gives a trade,
My two new rules when it comes to Da-Chief:

Never click on a topic he starts.
Never reply to any comments he posts.

VXX is still trending down on the 2 hour chart so no trade for me.

My 2 hour trading chart is posted above.

Have a nice weekend!

Edited by robo, 13 December 2019 - 03:55 PM.

“There is only one side to the stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side”   Jesse L. Livermore

#14 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 04:11 PM

>Never reply to any comments he posts.<     ya   u mite learn something.....how to make$ ..not nikls n dimes

#15 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 01:15 PM

da cheif, if you do nothing but print money, why do you have to brag about it just about every post? Coming down on anyone that says something bearish, constantly reminding all that you bought a "big one" at 675. Those that make don't talk much, those that dont make talk alot. I'd say we have a severe case of insecurity, hey? Glad I'm living in a world that has winning AND losing trades.

#16 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 02:38 PM

Monday is day 38 of my ( MT warning indicators). I currently use 4 data points. It's only a warning indicator, but has a 100% success rate. It's not "if" -  it's when during the current extreme will the market pullback. It's not a crash indicator.... 

. However, (NOT QE) Is a game changer for now.... See link below.....

I don't try and pick tops.....  I trade the trend  no matter how big the bubble gets. That is why I'm flat in my Vanguard account ( Risk/Reward), but trading both ways in other accounts....

I wait for a VXX buy signal on the 2 hour chart, and a VXF sell before making any more trades.....

Bottom line: The trend remains up, but I remain flat at Vanguard. I posted I was trading TNA and day-trading VXX  last week for those that only read some of my posts. I don't normally hold over the weekends..... One tweet can wipe out to many of your gains.....

My  2 hour trading chart below.....  Watching the VXX as it continues down after a short bounce.......

https://stockcharts....573&a=703005368

Daily

https://stockcharts....350&a=706677226

The daily chart and it's day 38 Monday for the warning indicator. I do use cycles too for trading, but the trend is always the bottom line indicator for me.

Stocks delivered mixed signals as they broke out to new highs.

Stocks printed a very mild daily cycle low on day 42. Stocks have since regained the 10 day MA and broke out to new highs. However there are bearish divergences that are beginning to develop on the oscillators, which often precede a daily cycle decline. A swing high accompanied by a break below the daily cycle trend line will signal the daily cycle decline.    Stocks are currently in a daily uptrend.  Stocks will remain in their daily uptrend unless they close below the lower daily cycle band. 

https://likesmoneycy...report-preview/

"The Fed revealed silently yesterday that they are injecting half a trillion dollars into the financial system in order to avoid a cash crunch into year-end and spiking repo rates. In other words, the Fed put is strong and alive. We are basically just waiting for the Fed to increase its monetary operations to coupons which means real QE. At the same time, other central banks are also easing pushing down rates improving the spread between fixed income and equities, which means equities look more attractive as long as the economy doesn’t go into recession." 

US Equity Valuations Creep Into Dot-Com Bubble Territory For The First Time In 20 Years

Print
Maximum support for equities but watch those G7 rates

The last 24 hours have sent global equities higher and if this continue until end of month we will see US equity valuation creep into dot-com bubble territory for the first time in 20 years.

https://www.zerohedg...t-time-20-years

Have a nice weekend  - Bulls and Bears  I trade what is happening, not what I think will happen.....

The trend remains up!

Edited by robo, 14 December 2019 - 02:46 PM.

#17 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 03:39 PM

Looks like i'm all out on a limb buy myself as usual, went short the close. Bear raids could work nicely on a low volume holiday week. Of course the market could also wake up from this trade war drama, and realize this so called deal leaves a lot to be desired. What should be sinking in is this, we have to be ready to go toe to toe with China for many years to come. (JMHO)

#18 robo

robo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 03:54 PM

Looks like i'm all out on a limb buy myself as usual, went short the close. Bear raids could work nicely on a low volume holiday week. Of course the market could also wake up from this trade war drama, and realize this so called deal leaves a lot to be desired. What should be sinking in is this, we have to be ready to go toe to toe with China for many years to come. (JMHO)

I don't go short until the 2 hour VXX moves back above the 10 MA on my 2 hour chart. That doesn't mean you will not be correct, but it's a Risk Management tool for me. The Delta and Gamma are currently both on your side, but with the Fed in the game all extremes could get more extreme.....

In case you are not familiar with Gamma Signals you can read about them here. They are just another warning indicator and not part of my current system, but I do track them.  My data mainly comes sentiment trader....

Options Sentiment and Gamma Signals

Stock market "gamma" has earned increasing attention from the financial media. CNBCBloomberg, the Wall Street Journal and Zerohedge all regularly talk about market gamma and its impact on market risk.  While the mainstream financial media talks about gamma, there is never anything actionable about the information.  Gamma signals are usually published by the mainstream media ipso facto – after the fact.  Our service is one of the few services that publish gamma trading signals for a retail audience.

https://seekingalpha...-in-s-and-p-500

and here....

https://seekingalpha...trading-signals

Optx for the SPX is next week and we are overbought so we shall see how that plays out.... Above average odds the SPX gap at 3090ish could fill..... I think the gap at 3050ish will fill soon, but that's a guess. I wait for the VXX 2 hour sell signal first.....

Good Luck on your trade.... The odds are in your favor, but (NOT QE) has been a game changer.....

https://stockcharts....032&a=706689769

https://stockcharts....032&a=706689769

Edited by robo, 14 December 2019 - 04:02 PM.

#19 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 04:48 PM

da cheif, if you do nothing but print money, why do you have to brag about it just about every post? Coming down on anyone that says something bearish, constantly reminding all that you bought a "big one" at 675. Those that make don't talk much, those that dont make talk alot. I'd say we have a severe case of insecurity, hey? Glad I'm living in a world that has winning AND losing trades.

>Those that make don't talk much<    YA tell that to dtraderb    lolol

#20 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 04:52 PM

>Glad I'm living in a world that has winning AND losing trades.<       why......lol....sounds like a wash to me    ....to bad   675 ono

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SPX