• 10,960 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 05:39 PM

short term traders are long from 3246.50 es

#32 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 06:02 PM

The rally could huge?  or as I assume you mean the selling could be huge?

#33 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,139 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:47 AM

Took profits early today, in cash. Today could be a failing top, not sure, but have had a huge rally since Jan 31.  We came within 7 points of the old high on the SPX and made new highs on the NASDAQ which looked assured to me.  We could have a case of inter market bearish divergence.  Between today and Friday is the key to the future, IMO.  I'm not willing to go short as we could make a new high by Friday, but still not sure.  Next week looks down regardless.  We have a Bradley due on the 8th (top?), full moon and moon in Leo over the weekend which often times marks a top.  It could be a secondary top not sure tho'. 

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#34 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 10:58 AM

Pretty quiet down here now about tops, these predictions aren't looking so great at the moment!

#35 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:39 AM

12SPX   it has gotten quiet. I've been wrong, wrong wrong. on this short but I never made a prediction about huge down day or anything of the sort. The repo money apparently has a death grip, and yeah, it will be a death grip as it squeezes all real life out of the markets and only the super rich will remain. But their house of cards will fall too.

#36 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,216 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:12 PM

• Ya loved Powells response about the question on repo purchases that its no big deal just keeping things inline lol!  What a joke!  Then why are they doing them.....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spx