Unstoppable

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 .Blizzard

.Blizzard

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 03:55 PM

At this point all depends on news coming from China, but the market seems unstoppable

Liquidity continues to flow into the system, and it is very possible an extended rally towards 3700 SPX before any real correction

Simply I can't short this market right now

This rally should last till the end of March or early April

#2 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 04:17 PM

how have the traders here made money?   I only see that some brave people declared short entries, but never seen a long entry.  

#3 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 04:40 PM

Good....nevertheless, whatever I pos is mostly ignored!

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#4 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 05:34 PM

how have the traders here made money?   I only see that some brave people declared short entries, but never seen a long entry.  

https://www.traders-...e-4#entry813332

#5 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 06:42 PM

TQQQ daily trailing stop flipped back to bullish today. Previous signals in 2019 went for 62 TD, 39 TD before that. And 74 TD before that.

#6 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 06:14 AM

Good....nevertheless, whatever I post is mostly ignored!

Whenever I post something like this, visits to my blog/twitter goes up and than in few days...as if nothing important is there to note...

I am mentioning this to make some sense of "time spent" on this activity...is it really doing any good?

Edited by Harapa, 06 February 2020 - 06:20 AM.

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#7 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 06:19 AM

Harapa
I follow you on Twitter.
Thank you for your contribution.

#8 alexnewbee

alexnewbee

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 08:14 AM

Short premarket @3349

So fade me yes.gif

Edited by alexnewbee, 06 February 2020 - 08:17 AM.

"we do G.d's work" Lloyd Blankfein

#9 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,999 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 09:50 AM

Buy the rumor and sell the news - the news from the Congress was out late yesterday, time to get out as the market will be back to focus on the pandemic in China ...............

Edited by redfoliage2, 06 February 2020 - 09:52 AM.

#10 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,604 posts

Posted 06 February 2020 - 09:57 AM

Trannies STILL not in the game....

Looks like possibly hugely important 30 min candle being put in on the open today.

Above the top of today's candle, and last piece of the puzzle will likely get in gear upside...and meltup can begin in earnest.

BUT, if this pivot holds, and last week's low gets taken out, then Trannies could be in serious trouble for a bit, and would likely put a drag on the other indexes.

Until this gets resolved, I would not get overly bullish just yet...may not have to wait long though...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy