I'm Liking...

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 12:49 PM

Thinking that tag of 1000 on TVIX may have IT for the fear....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#32 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:26 PM

Tweet of the day:

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#33 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:28 PM

TVIX retest of high area.

Either it holds right here, and starts collapsing almost imminently, or could get super ugly in the indexes last hour and a half....

Edited by K Wave, 18 March 2020 - 01:29 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#34 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:34 PM

Trannies highest 1 min momo of the day off the retest of the low....

let's see if UVXY starts moving down now...

#35 LMF

LMF

• Traders-Talk User
  • 801 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:35 PM

I still like the line from the 1983 WarGames movie...... Id piss on a spark plug if that would help.

#36 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:50 PM

I still like the line from the 1983 WarGames movie...... Id piss on a spark plug if that would help.

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#37 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:06 PM

Trannies rocking off the low...but UVXY still refuses to crack...

#38 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:08 PM

UVXY first cracks appearing??

#39 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:09 PM

VIX back under 80.  IF they can get it under 76, might be time for bulls to break out some relief champagne....

Edited by K Wave, 18 March 2020 - 02:09 PM.

#40 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,204 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 02:15 PM

UVXY takes out the swing low....hopefully acceleration imminent...