Renewed Outbreak of COVID-19 after Lifting of Lockdowns

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 08:41 AM

Every time someone asks when will the average american get access to testing they never address the question. There is no access to this testing being advertised or available in the states, if you are not sick enough to be admitted you don't get a test, best tests in the world means nothing if you aren't told where to go get a free test in your own state or city. Basically they don't have enough to just test 100 million people and probably never will. They just have enough to test a local outbreak if it happens and that's it.

https://www.cnet.com...vid-19-testing/
You should read this.

Again, Trump said yesterday that "If somebody wants to be tested right now, they'll be able to be tested.". Is he talking the truth or does he know what we know?

What do we know?

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 09:09 AM

One of the better summaries of where we are now that I have read.

http://sjvsun.com/vi...s-consequences/

Note: Sweden deaths (and new cases) are dropping strongly since this was published a few days back (now that May is herelighten.gif ), and are now well below the projection in the article.

And in Japan, despite no mandatory lockdown, and Tokyo being every bit as dense as NYC, the viral curve is doing what viral curves do, and is now near the end of the line.

japan.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 09:43 AM

The BBC takes a well-organized look back at the Covid-19 response timeline in the US and the world.

(Click on the image for the documentary)

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#24 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 11:44 AM

I know the 1st Amendment has been suspended and we're no longer allowed to question the official narrative.  Regardless, when I apply my critical thinking and analytical skills to the situation, I believe what's happening is an orchestrated crisis to facilitate an authoritarian Globalist coup (China model) with mandatory vaccines, constant surveillance, and an army of contact tracers.  Whether there is actually a new virus or not, or whether it came from a BSL-4 lab or a bat, is not the issue. The issue is the unprecedented reaction to the "crisis", including the mind-numbing level of non-stop fear mongering, shutdown of the economy, suspension of civil liberties, and quarantine of everyone (including all healthy persons). Please stop watching the mainstream propaganda machine and try to research and think critically about what is going on.  The testing and reporting on this virus is so obviously fraudulent and exaggerated, it's hard to fathom why anyone believes it. It seems much of the populace is willing to give up their freedom because of fear of a hyped up virus that by all measures is no more lethal than bad flu seasons we've had many times in the past. There's a term for security without freedom. It's called prison.

Is the testing accurate?  Reuters article.   Italian Legislator and US Doctors Speak Out.

Are the promoters of lockdown, mandatory vaccines and tracking chips corrupt with incredible conflicts?  Plandemic

#25 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 02:28 PM

Every time someone asks when will the average american get access to testing they never address the question. There is no access to this testing being advertised or available in the states, if you are not sick enough to be admitted you don't get a test, best tests in the world means nothing if you aren't told where to go get a free test in your own state or city. Basically they don't have enough to just test 100 million people and probably never will. They just have enough to test a local outbreak if it happens and that's it.

You should read this.
Again, Trump said yesterday that "If somebody wants to be tested right now, they'll be able to be tested.". Is he talking the truth or does he know what we know?

What do we know?

We only know what your link mentioned. That many people who want to get tested cannot have their wish fulfilled.

Unless Trump is only talking about his family and people he associates with. Highly unlikely.

#26 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:01 PM

The testing and reporting on this virus is so obviously fraudulent and exaggerated, it's hard to fathom why anyone believes it. It seems much of the populace is willing to give up their freedom because of fear of a hyped up virus that by all measures is no more lethal than bad flu seasons we've had many times in the past. There's a term for security without freedom. It's called prison.

Is the testing accurate?  Reuters article.   Italian Legislator and US Doctors Speak Out.

Are the promoters of lockdown, mandatory vaccines and tracking chips corrupt with incredible conflicts?  Plandemic

I think the accuracy may depend on which test you choose.
According to this article (https://www.goodrx.c...t-availability/), accuracy as below:
rapid test by Abbott was able to detect only about 85% of positive samples ... Comparatively, the CDC, Cepheid, and Roche tests detected 100%, 98.2%, and 96.5% of positive samples, respectively.

Have you seen graphs of the actual deaths in each country and cities? There is a huge spike this year. The infection rate is unlike the flu.

Do you happen to know somebody who had the coronavirus? I think I might have gotten it, even though I dont have symptoms. It was unlike anything I had ever had. My county Is still trying to get enough testing capacity for asymptomatics.

I also know people who had it, and they said it was like dying even though the hospital did not think they are sick enough. For context, I live near San Francisco where we did not have a spike in cases as we locked down early. For me, I think it was thankfully out of precaution, not fear.

If you dont test, trace, and isolate the infected, people will die in mass. And you will need to dig trenches to bury them like some parts of the world have, and it wasnt pretty.

#27 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:04 PM

You should read this.

What do we know?

We only know what your link mentioned. That many people who want to get tested cannot have their wish fulfilled.

Unless Trump is only talking about his family and people he associates with. Highly unlikely.

It doesn't mention wishing in the article.  "IF wishes were horses, beggars would ride."  

Re-read it.  

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#28 risktaker

risktaker

• Traders-Talk User
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:29 PM

What does the article say to you?

#29 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:34 PM

What does the article say to you?

Those that need a test can get it & how they get it in different places.

17_16

#30 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 04:00 PM

The testing and reporting on this virus is so obviously fraudulent and exaggerated, it's hard to fathom why anyone believes it. It seems much of the populace is willing to give up their freedom because of fear of a hyped up virus that by all measures is no more lethal than bad flu seasons we've had many times in the past. There's a term for security without freedom. It's called prison.

I think the accuracy may depend on which test you choose.
According to this article (https://www.goodrx.c...t-availability/), accuracy as below:
rapid test by Abbott was able to detect only about 85% of positive samples ... Comparatively, the CDC, Cepheid, and Roche tests detected 100%, 98.2%, and 96.5% of positive samples, respectively.

Have you seen graphs of the actual deaths in each country and cities? There is a huge spike this year. The infection rate is unlike the flu.

Do you happen to know somebody who had the coronavirus? I think I might have gotten it, even though I dont have symptoms. It was unlike anything I had ever had. My county Is still trying to get enough testing capacity for asymptomatics.

I also know people who had it, and they said it was like dying even though the hospital did not think they are sick enough. For context, I live near San Francisco where we did not have a spike in cases as we locked down early. For me, I think it was thankfully out of precaution, not fear.

If you dont test, trace, and isolate the infected, people will die in mass. And you will need to dig trenches to bury them like some parts of the world have, and it wasnt pretty.

The other countries (like Sweden) and various states in the US that did not do the lock-down have not had millions being buried in mass graves.  There has not been a spike in Y-O-Y all-cause mortality in the US or world wide. Most counted C-19 deaths were not tested but "assumed" regardless of multiple existing comorbidity conditions. No testing is required per CDC guidelines issued just for this C-19 plandemic. None of the testing determines presence of an isolated virus. They just test for RNA fragments of a corona-type virus. All colds are corona-type viruses, so pretty much anyone who had a cold in the last few years may still have corona RNA fragments that show up with one of these tests. The healthcare facility receives $13K for coding C-19 as cause of death and $39K if they put the patient on a respirator. I know it's hard to escape the matrix. It seems there are not enough red pills available to thwart the coup.

How many times can they pull this scam before the sheeple figure it out?

This is the one that just about killed me in 1976, which was before I knew the whole program was a complete fraud:
(when 60 Minutes actually did some decent reporting)   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ramu4eYcq3Y  

Here's a brief report about the 2009 H1N1 scam and how they inflated the numbers:  https://www.youtube....h?v=u7jG1B7hfb8

Why wasn't there a lock-down for the widespread 2016 Ebola outbreak? That is actually a very deadly virus which would warrant quarantine of the infected, not the healthy.