Posted 17 September 2020 - 01:21 PM

bears have control of the ball at the 30

#1002 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 02:04 PM

from my view neither bulls nor bears are "currently" showing ant real "control, just more of the sideways relatively short lives spikes up and down, still favor E of a contracting in a lot of stuff is ended or ended this morning - SILJ really nice count

#1003 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 03:37 PM

what i like here is it came a long way into aug 5 and has given very little back

whatever correction it needs to do is fine 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1004 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:00 PM

from my view neither bulls nor bears are "currently" showing ant real "control, just more of the sideways relatively short lives spikes up and down, still favor E of a contracting in a lot of stuff is ended or ended this morning - SILJ really nice count

yeah think you are right.

But time is likely running out for the bull case here. at least per cycle analysis

#1005 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:47 PM

on gdx i have a target of about 55 based on the daily macd positive crossover.

of course if it crosses back down then all bets are off but right now assuming gdx

can rally here i am looking for about 55 and them a pullback and then a run up to about 

70 fwiw. right now i am just looking at the 55 area not worried about the 70 right now 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1006 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 07:34 AM

yeah think you are right.

But time is likely running out for the bull case here. at least per cycle analysis

I am not much for "cycles" but I tend to agree that if this does not resolve soon to the bullish side then its goin lower in a further larger correction, I am not going to be more than 30-40% long at any time here and if I am long I will have relatively tight stops

Senor

#1007 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 08:29 AM

SLV again going to gap below 25 and the 15 min 900...

Yesterday, bulls managed to climb back up a bit and finished the day hanging on at the cliff edge by their fingernails.

Today they may not be so lucky.....

If they do manage to climb back up again, and move over yesterday's close, would likely be the stick save signal....otherwise, some Acapulco cliff diving could be dead ahead...

This wedgie IS going to end at some point laugh.png

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1008 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 09:37 AM

another day....more of the same....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1009 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 10:15 AM

we have been consolidating the run up since the beginning of august. . it seems to me the market is waiting for another catalyst.  w/the looming supply shortages in the pgms. and the ever growing deliveries of gold expanding the market has remained firm . it has had every opportunity to go up or down, and yet neither has happened. the prevailing trend will express itself at some point.   we are in the strong season and my cycle work continues to show a high around 2300 for november.   waiting and waiting

dharma

#1010 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 10:23 AM

Kirk: Scotty, I need full warp speed ..NOW

Scotty: I'm givin' her all she's got Captain. Don't know how much longer the silver-dilithium crystals will hold out....