3of 3 front and center

• Please log in to reply
1292 replies to this topic

#991 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:49 AM

1 min momo waning on SLV back test of 1 min 200....

now we see if they can hold 25 or not....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#992 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:55 AM

Gold/Silver ratio has lost all downside momo, and could possibly see a big rebound wave

That is why I think Silver may be more vulnerable to a sharper correction than Gold, should it occur.

And just like that, GS ratio gets a huge pop upwards..if it sticks, the rebound likely underway...

And it reverses...the plot thickens....bulls may save this yet....

GS ratio bounces off 5 min 900....possibility for the ol' double reverse?

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#993 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:57 AM

SLV right at 25...could be minutes away from a decision for next swing move

#994 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:07 AM

that pivot at SLV 25 likely for all the marbles short term now.

as long as bulls can hold it, they have a real shot at finally taking it out the top.

back below, and most likely the gas ran out....

#995 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:10 AM

watching kwave in action , is a thing of beauty. 

great to watch you man,  thanks for sharing your thinking. 

dharma

#996 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:18 AM

yes watching k wave and senor is a university on the air for sure

fwiw the time segmented volume on gdx has worked off its over bought

condition very nicely and is now nicely positioned for a large move up 

all fwiw 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#997 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:30 AM

my account  now + on the day, well that was brief

dharma

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-17/deutsche-bank-metal-spoofer-tells-jury-his-bosses-showed-him-how?sref=Fe1NFTLx  

#998 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,649 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:43 AM

Bears still get benefit of doubt short term on GLD as 183 holds as resistance....

Back above that, and bulls may have won the big big wedgie battle

gld.png

Edited by K Wave, 17 September 2020 - 10:43 AM.

#999 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,940 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 11:26 AM

GC...rutro....time really running out now....

Could still be wave E in GDX/GDXJ/SILJ but HUI and XAU with recent rally taking 0ut what "was" the wave "B" highs - not as much stuff is in sync, I was totally out and bot about a 20% position late yesterday, might add today but gonna see how it opens. I mentioned early this week that GDXJ "could" see  gap fill near 58.50 and that could be a wave "e" target. we see

Senor

bueno gap fill in SILJ for a possibly ending wave "e", my stink bid at 15.10 got filled, did enough in GDXJ for possible wave "e" as well, muy interesting day,

Senor

#1000 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,612 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:23 PM

GC...rutro....time really running out now....

Could still be wave E in GDX/GDXJ/SILJ but HUI and XAU with recent rally taking 0ut what "was" the wave "B" highs - not as much stuff is in sync, I was totally out and bot about a 20% position late yesterday, might add today but gonna see how it opens. I mentioned early this week that GDXJ "could" see  gap fill near 58.50 and that could be a wave "e" target. we see

Senor

bueno gap fill in SILJ for a possibly ending wave "e", my stink bid at 15.10 got filled, did enough in GDXJ for possible wave "e" as well, muy interesting day,

Senor

very well could have finished the whole E wave and correction , we should start to impulse higher

dharma